What is real cider
The Greeks and Romans were already familiar with apple wine, even if not the Hessian one. The Teutons, however, preferred mead, honey wine.
Fruit wine has a tradition wherever grape production was difficult due to the climate or the soil. It is often referred to as cider, sweet apple wine with a higher alcohol content.
In Hesse, cider is made in the traditional way without adding sugar and with complete fermentation. The Hessian cider therefore only has around 5.5% alcohol and thus, in contrast to wine made from grapes, has an alcohol content of 9% to 14% % has significantly less alcohol. In contrast to the French cider, the Hessian apple wine only slightly pearls.
In addition, the apple cider contains only a few calories. It is therefore also considered a diet drink. In addition, apple cider is said to have a vasodilating effect, a stimulation of blood circulation and a digestive regulating effect.
Like other wines, cider can also be preserved by adding chemical agents. Traditionally, however, this is done with a very low percentage of sour fruits, which make the cider clear and long-lasting. One of the traditional fruits for this is the service tree, which is not an apple, but a fruit from the mountain ash family.
The cider is often seen as a pure soft drink, especially when it is "splashed". On the contrary, it is a real fruit wine that - properly pressed - is a purely natural product. Correctly pressed, apple wine tastes like acid, but not more bitter than any other wine.
- How can knowledge influence communication
- What are senior military brass
- What kind of candles float on the water
- Which is the best web maintenance service
- What were some inventions that failed?
- What is the SI tone unit
- Can I diagnose myself as legally blind
- What is turbo lock
- Can fleas make my cat sick?
- Who is Kailash Satyarthi
- Is Riyadh in the UAE
- Rest can help control dopamine levels
- What are graphic design jobs in Bangalore
- What are the uses of a database
- How can I secure my blog
- What are examples of structured programming
- Are Assamese Hindus
- How high is the tax rate
- Should I move the school 1
- Nestle hires new engineering graduates
- Reacts magnesium with magnesium sulfate
- How could Hacker News be improved?
- What is America's Book of Secrets
- What is the difference between love and duty