What is an ACL operation
Translation of "ACL surgery" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
He's almost 100% after his ACL surgery.
After undergoing two ACL reconstructive surgeries in as many years and spending more time talking about his rehab than his highlight-reel plays over the past two seasons, Marko ...
After going through two ACL reconstructive Operations in so many years and spending more time talking about his rehab than his highlight reel plays in the last two seasons, Marko ...
One of my home lenders sued me. I went back to jail again. I goal my ACL and spent two years injured or rehabbing from surgery.
I went back to jail. I ripped mine ACL and spent two years injured or from the surgery rehabbing.
He underwent surgery on his left knee to repair his ACL the Friday before Clemson's bowl game against Oklahoma.
The 22-year-old of the ski club in Waldzell was diagnosed with an ACL tear in her right knee and a meniscul injury. Seifriedsberger was already transferred to Innsbruck last night where she will undergo surgery today.
This was the result of an examination in the Hochrum sanatorium in Innsbruck, where the 22-year-old was operated on on Saturday. "The anterior cruciate ligament and the outer meniscus were restored," said the Austrian Ski Association (ÖSV).
Anders Jacobsen - FIS Anders Jacobsen, who suffers from knee problems since he tore his ACL when he fell in Planica in March 2013 and had to undergo another surgery in April, now plans to start jumping training again in August.
Unlike Jacobsen, who for one Cruciate ligament tear who suffered from knee problems in a fall in Planica in March 2013 and again in April operated on is now planning to start jumping again in August.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 6. Exactly: 1. Elapsed time: 81 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why are Chinese surnames almost always monosyllabic
- Are baked goods easy to digest
- Is UNF a party school
- Which YouTuber is the most unique
- Is it good to always be good?
- How do I become a successful hacker
- How do I get rid of a company
- Help college rejected students
- Why is the earth a ghost town
- How are Indira Gandhi speeches given
- Is India safe for tourists in 2019
- Is the SR22 insurance more expensive
- What is really a feeling of guilt
- How will your day be without music
- Is this sentence semantically correct?
- How does cell phone use affect depression
- What are the benefits of Stanford University athletes
- What are the three types of courage
- What happened to Palm Inc
- What are the types of basmati rice
- How tall is Millie Bobby Brown
- Aluminum is used in every Apple product
- How can I understand the price movement
- Why should we use Emacs