Is Framework X better than Rails
Ruby on Rails: The MVC framework for complex web applications
Ruby on Rails offers everything a developer needs to create modern web applications: First class Structures for realizing the interface, an easy to set up connection to an SQL database as well as the possibility of Web technologies like AJAX to use. The clear principles of "Don't repeat yourself" and "Convention over configuration" provide the basis for clean, easily manageable and easily adaptable codethat is written quickly. Custom configurations are still possible without any problems, because Ruby is supposed to give a programmer all of them Liberties offer that he needs. This makes the framework suitable for both newbies and experienced programmers who have previously worked with other scripting languages - even if a certain amount of time should be planned for getting started in both cases.
Thanks to the scaffolding system Prototypes planned web projects realized in the shortest possible time - this is clearly one of the great strengths of the Ruby framework. Thanks to the integrated test environment, you can check your application for possible errors during the development phase. Also for complex applications Ruby on Rails shows that it is prepared. With the help of RubyGems The extensions mentioned, which include the framework itself, add the required interfaces, libraries or functional and optical features without any problems. Since Ruby and the RoR framework of the free BSD license you only incur costs for hosting your web project.
However, do not assume that you do not need any programming skills to use Ruby on Rails. Of course, the scripting language doesn't do all of the work for you, as the Ruby developer claims in the joke above. In terms of speed, the developed RoR applications cannot completely keep up with the competition. The Code does not run until users access its content, which is why the processing of the incoming requests logically takes a little longer than with precompiled lines of code.
You must also refrain from using the Rails framework if you want to use your Application with content management systems like Drupal, Joomla or WordPress want to organize. The examples mentioned, like many other platforms, are based on PHP. But they also already exist CMS solutions based on Ruby on Rails such as B. Alchemy CMS. Predictions about the spread of RoR and the chance of jeopardizing the status of the market leaders PHP, Java and Python are difficult to make - but the advantages and increasing popularity of the Ruby framework speak for themselves.
- What does the DJ training cost
- Why are American vehicles so big
- Which gated communities are there in London?
- What is the scope of applied science
- Can an ISP see the app activity
- Can you speak in the Hindi language
- What does the word contempt mean
- What's the best mini drone
- What is your favorite crossbreed
- Should we teach children in Bible schools
- How effective is FileZilla for WordPress
- Which colleges have the most loyal students?
- Why do people hunt foxes
- Which company's fiscal year ends on April
- What are some parental leave hacks
- Heat destroys cholesterol
- Which industry uses a shot blasting machine
- How does the UK electoral system work
- How does the Johnson switch work
- What does hoover mean
- Published by Indian Express from Kolkata
- What makes people feel connected
- How do recruiters maintain secrecy
- What is practical spiritual wisdom