What is CFS in shipping
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through our online shop by consumers and businesses.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
The following applies to entrepreneurs: If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, their validity is hereby contradicted; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with CFS Food GmbH.
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the information provided in the order process and use the explained proofing tools. By clicking the order button, you place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be sent by email immediately after the order has been sent.
When the contract with us is concluded depends on the payment method you have chosen:
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or by delivering the goods within two days.
Payment in advance
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email within two days, in which we give you our bank details.
Cash on pickup
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email within two days.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language (s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German, English
The contract text is not stored by us.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, there are also shipping costs. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers.
In principle, you have the option of collection from CFS Food GmbH, Marktstrasse 10, 50968 Cologne, Germany at the following business hours: 06:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
You pay the invoice amount after receipt of the goods and the invoice by transfer to our bank account. We reserve the right to offer purchase on account only after a successful credit check.
Cash on pickup
You pay the invoice amount in cash when you pick it up.
6. Right of withdrawal
Consumers have the statutory right of withdrawal, as described in the cancellation policy. Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
7. Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
For entrepreneurs the following also applies: We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. You may resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business; You assign all claims arising from this resale to us in advance - regardless of whether the reserved goods are combined or mixed with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorized to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims ourselves if you fail to meet your payment obligations.
8. Warranties and Guarantees
Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory right to liability for defects applies.
The following applies to the purchase of used goods by consumers: if the defect occurs one year after delivery of the goods, claims for defects are excluded. Defects that occur within one year of delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods.
For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects in newly manufactured items is one year from the transfer of risk. The sale of used goods takes place under exclusion of any warranty. The statutory limitation periods for the right of recourse according to § 445a BGB remain unaffected.
With regard to entrepreneurs, only our own information and the manufacturer's product descriptions, which were included in the contract, apply as an agreement on the quality of the goods; We assume no liability for public statements by the manufacturer or other advertising statements.
If the delivered item is defective, we shall initially provide a guarantee to entrepreneurs, at our option, by eliminating the defect (repair) or by delivering a defect-free item (replacement delivery).
The above restrictions and shortened deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, limb or health
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice
• In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
• as part of a guarantee promise, if agreed
• as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened.
Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, limb or health
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
• in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
• as far as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Final provisions
If you are an entrepreneur, German law applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
Terms and conditions created with the Trusted Shops legal copywriter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH lawyers.
- Who inspired you to paint?
- What are the tips for academic writing
- Laughing increases your IQ
- Is there a reason to learn Cython
- What are amines
- Does Google know our bank details
- Which hormone helps you sleep
- Why can't I copy and paste into Quora?
- What is the best anti-torpedo defense
- Why are Shakespeare's plays full of clichés
- How was the particular mess in VIT Vellore
- What Causes Breakthrough Bleeding During Early Pregnancy
- What kind of candles float on the water
- How accurate are mental health diagnoses
- What types of intellectual disabilities are there
- Where can we get free source codes
- What is a home automation project
- Why should we invest in the stock market?
- When is pregnancy most likely?
- What makes shapewear products worth considering
- How do ultrasonic insect repellants work?
- Can guys wear tops
- Be able to share your eyebrow tips
- Drinking tea relaxes your mind
- Does graviton exist in normal particles
- Is it just America that hates ISIS?
- Why do Serbs support Ratko Mladic
- How can I avoid the phone while studying?
- How can I learn statistics intuitively
- How has science made us less human?
- What does fee mean
- What is Amazon's architecture
- Why are you wearing your MAGA hat
- What is the spring water