Are Messi and Ronaldo friends
Lionel Messi reacts to Cristiano Ronaldo's dinner invitation: "Don't know if we can do it"
Lionel Messi did in an interview with the Spanish Sports responded to Cristiano Ronaldo's invitation to dinner. The Argentine explained the relationship between the two long-standing rivals.
"We have a good relationship," said Ronaldo on the sidelines of the Champions League draw. "We haven't had dinner together yet, but hopefully we can do it in the future," said Ronaldo, which earned him applause from the crowd in Monaco.
He had no problem accepting the invitation, Messi said when asked about it. But: "I do not know if we will eat together because we are both very busy and I am therefore not sure that we will find a date together."
Messi and CR7: "Aren't friends, but ..."
There is no tension between the two, said "La Pulga": "We are not friends because we have never played together in a team, but we always meet at the galas and there are absolutely no difficulties between us." In Monaco this time they would have talked for as long as never before.
Messi and Ronaldo are considered the two best footballers of the last decade. Both were awarded the Ballon d'Or as best player of the year five times.
- How does politics affect technology?
- How can I use CRM most effectively
- What is an add link
- What are people's experiences with Memcached
- Noida and Nadia are different places
- What comes after American modern art
- How can we study consciousness
- Can I be homeschooled this year
- Receive a salary or commission for pilots
- What is the Chinese word for master
- What does Seen On TV mean
- Why is Red Lobster expensive
- What do you think of GBP
- How much does a stock photo cost
- Might give IISER a BS in Physics
- What languages are available for Microsoft Office
- Whooping cough is contagious
- How to say taxi in Spanish
- Are Messi and Ronaldo friends
- Which one is hot MAPP gas or propane
- Can an astronaut visit other planets
- How can you benefit from the modernization
- What does innovation mean in the workplace
- Are action films realistic