What are some websites like Instagram
Apps / software Upload Instagram photos from your PC - that's how it works
Instagram is primarily designed as a mobile application. You should actually upload content from your smartphone. But that doesn't work for everyone. You may want to edit your photos in a tool like Lightroom first. Or maybe you want to upload photos or videos that you didn't take with your smartphone camera. Or maybe you just don't like typing long captions on your smartphone and you would rather use a real keyboard. You can also post from your computer using the Chrome and Vivaldi browsers.
Post to Instagram using Google Chrome
When you open the Instagram website in your computer's web browser, you will get a simplified version of the website. It allows you to do a few things, like commenting on photos, but it doesn't include a way to post new ones. Some newer browsers, including Google Chrome, can display the Instagram website as if you were accessing it on a mobile device - which also makes the function for creating new posts available. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Post to Instagram with the help of Vivaldi
The super-customizable Vivaldi web browser is the fastest, easiest way to upload photos to Instagram from a PC or Mac. It does this by running the mobile version of the Instagram website in a web panel. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick start guide: Chrome
- Open Instagram in Chrome and sign in there.
- Click on that Three point menu top right, select "More tools" and subsequently "Developer tools". Alternatively, you can also use the key combination [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [I] use.
- Now click on the button above Switching to other devices.
- In the drop-down menu "Responsive"you can then select the desired device.
- After reloading the website, you can click on the plus Upload photos and videos to Instagram.
- To change the view again, simply click the button for again Switching the interface above.
Quick start guide: Vivaldi
- Install the Vivaldi browser: https://www.heise.de/download/product/vivaldi-95977.
- Then open Instagram in the browser and log in.
- Then click on the left Plus symbol ("Add web panel").
- The URL will be filled in automatically. So click that again plus.
- The mobile version of Instagram will now appear in a sidebar on the left side of the browser. You can also surf other websites without them disappearing.
- Now click on the to post Plus symbol in Instagram.
- To close the web panel, just do one Right click on it and choose "Remove the web panel" out.
- Who invented analog signals?
- What are some uses for Blender software
- Business loans are hard to come by
- How can I forget a guy
- Sinhala Buddhists are violent
- What did GST do in India
- Know a basic French language
- How can I learn statistics intuitively
- What sound do dragons make?
- What is a restriction
- What are hollow spheres used for?
- There is pollution from electricity generation
- Is TRUSTe still relevant
- Are chimpanzees Plantigrades or Digitigrades
- Why are different heads different worlds 1
- What is the main difference between the objective justification
- Snoring professional singers
- Is Shefali Naidu the next Gopalkrishna Vishwanath
- What are the traditional kung fu values
- What is Eriksen's future at Tottenham Hotspurs
- How do you develop a calm personality
- How many blood cells do ants have
- What causes soil erosion
- What's your fuel in life