How can I improve skin elasticity
Shiseido presents new research in the field of skin aging and hair repair
An innovative visualization method by the Japanese cosmetics manufacturer Shiseido showed that, in addition to type I collagen, type III is a main cause of the age-related decrease in skin elasticity. In addition, Shiseido claims to have developed two new approaches for correcting the cross-sectional shape of damaged hair.
Visualization system for examining internal skin elasticity
As Shiseido recently announced, the involvement of collagen III in signs of skin aging has been demonstrated using their newly developed method of visualization. The visualization system is based on the application of an ultrasound technology, which for the first time can show the distribution of the internal skin elasticity by examining acoustic impedance.
Influence of collagen type III proven
Using this technology, the researchers found that the elasticity of the papillary dermis decreases from the age of 30, earlier than in other layers of the skin. According to the company, the lower homogeneity of the layer is responsible for this. In addition, the researchers discovered that a variation in the internal elasticity of the skin makes the surface of the skin coarser and thus affects the appearance of the skin.
According to Shiseido, another important finding is the supportive effect of watercress extract on the production of type III collagen. According to the company, this knowledge should now be used to further develop skin products.
New technologies for restoring hair vitality
Further research by Shiseido, according to the report, revealed that the deformation and flattening in the cross-sectional shape of damaged hair is exacerbated by daily hair washing and drying. For this reason, the company has now developed two ways of correcting and restoring this.
On the one hand, there is the new function of the cationic surfactant lauryltrimethylammonium chloride (LTC), which, according to Shiseido, can be used effectively to repair a deformed cross-sectional shape of the hair. On the other hand, Shiseido has proven that glyoxalic acid in combination with glucono-1,5-lactone in a certain concentration and thermal treatment can help to improve the texture of damaged hair.
According to the company, Shiseido plans to use these technologies in the further development of hair care products for professional and private use.
Source: Shiseido, photo: Fotolia / Maksim Šmeljov
- What does so called mean
- What is your favorite castle and why
- How is the taste of salt described?
- Suffering restaurant restaurants under delivery service
- Which morning routine do you feel great in?
- Is a variable always in numerical form
- How much does a roll of weed cost
- Can adenoids cause bad breath
- What is your interview experience with PGDBA 2019
- What are CAMS in the restaurant business
- Why do lives cost war
- We all live in denial
- How do I become a referee
- Who won the world championship in 1963
- How is the air pressure calculated
- When was the Titanic released?
- What's the greatest number out there
- Can a pig overtake a person?
- What are some good croissant sandwiches
- Which universities offer open courses online?
- Your tinnitus is causing insomnia
- Is Barcelona's midfield now the weakest link
- Where do modern dog breeds come from
- What kind of women do narcissists like