Chemistry is hard to study
Contribution from SantaMaria »
You can find out the structure and content of a subject on the websites of the universities. Just go to the website of any university and look for chemistry in the course offerings and then you will see the curriculum and usually a brief description of the content.
You have the subjects AC (inorganic chemistry), OC (organic chemistry) and PC (physical chemistry) and then an elective; which electives are offered depends on the university.
In the first semesters you have math lectures and physics lectures and physics internships.
Math is roughly at Lk level when I compare it with my Math Lk in Bavaria.
Physics was my hateful subject, but you can do that if you take part in the exercises.
You cannot study a natural science subject without also dealing with the other natural sciences there, because they simply belong together. You will then also use math and physics in the PC, since you start in the 2nd / 3rd. Semester on and you can continue to do that until you graduate.
At some universities you also have a little bio or biochemistry in your studies.
The natural sciences simply belong together, that has to be clear to you. However, you can do math and physics in basic studies if, as I said, you take part in the exercises and learn something.
I don't know if you can make friends with the PC if you are not interested in math or physics. It's easier in PC when you're fit in integral and differential calculus.
- Why do people say to break slavery?
- How do you call words with feelings?
- What is the most widely used service from Google
- Is economics a topic for the Nobel Prize?
- Do you piss in the shower
- What is superparamagnetic material
- What is pedestrian 1
- The universities will check whether you have been expelled
- Ever outgrow the brain freeze
- What famous musicians have used Gibson guitars
- Why should one love Shahrukh Khan?
- What is the French word for paper
- Is India Heaven or Hell?
- Is it difficult to become an online professor?
- Can we gain superpowers through meditation?
- What is a radio interferometer
- How do you say others in Italian
- What is cloud-based collaboration
- Can we measure love in terms of neuroscience?
- Can astrology really define a person's character?
- Does the theater increase empathy?
- How do I start trading rubies
- Are you interested in your pension
- What are pippin apples