Could a schizophrenic person ever feel alone?
Our screening, which you can carry out on this page, can provide an initial rough guide as to whether there may be symptoms that indicate an increased risk of psychosis. However, this test is by no means used for self-diagnosis and does not replace advice from a specialist at our center.
If one or more of the following questions apply to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.
Please check the box on the right if the symptom has been present at any time in the past 12 months.
Meets at least one of the above points towards you?
There may also be an increased risk of psychosis if one of your close relatives (grandparents, parents, siblings, uncles, aunts) had or has a psychotic illness (e.g. schizophrenia).
If this applies to you, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Contact for advice and study participation:
Early Detection Center for Psychoses (FEP) at the University Hospital Bonn
Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy I Sigmund-Freud Str. 25 I 53105 Bonn
Tel .: (0228) / 28 71 97 40
Email: [email protected]
- What does Despook
- Crucify Saudi Arabia people
- What is the HappyShappy app about
- A tarantula is a spider
- Who sings the song Gasolina
- What's your favorite Bollywood song movie
- How is the Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
- Why do cheetahs look like pumas
- What is free data
- Which class do you teach 1
- What does Impartus Innovations do
- What kind of person is too emotional
- Your vets will take care of your pets
- What does the word avaan mean
- How secure is Azure
- Do plant cells have a plasma membrane
- Why do people glorify depression
- How do you stay focused and motivated
- Why do geckos lose their tails
- The USA is too generous
- Why does the weather change every time
- What are the inconvenient scientific discoveries
- Are Americans worthy of freedom
- Will China conquer America