What does North Korea think of Canada
All news and information from the F.A.Z. on the subject
Kim Jong-un has been the supreme leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) since 2011, continuing the Kim dynasty in the third generation, which has ruled the country since 1948.
The dictatorial dynasty of North Korea
Kim Jong-un was born in 1984 as the third son of the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il and his third wife. Kim Jong-il had inherited the post from his father Kim Il-sung, who ruled North Korea from 1948 to 1994 as a Stalinist dictator and reduced it to one of the poorest countries in the world. After graduating from school, Kim Jong-un studied at Kim-Il-sung University in the capital Pyongyang from 2002 to 2007 and was gradually built up by his father as his prospective successor. Kim Jong-il gradually handed over important posts to his son until Kim Jong-un became "supreme leader of the party, the state and the army" after the death of his father.
Hopes for an improvement in the general situation in North Korea and for a recognition of human rights through the change of power were disappointed. Kim Jong-un relied more on demonstrations of force, nuclear tests and unequivocal threats in the direction of South Korea and the USA. At a summit meeting in June 2018, US President Trump succeeded in persuading Kim Jong-un to sign a nuclear deal that would provide for complete nuclear disarmament for North Korea in the long term.
All articles and videos on:
Kim Jong Un
- Why organize your thoughts
- Is buying used tires safe?
- What do the Russians think of the Netherlands?
- Do all drippers qualify for NIT
- What are the effects of ghostwriting
- If perfection is not possible, why
- How is 12 1 13
- Who is responsible for changes
- Most fibromyalgia patients have neck pain
- What is the full form of AADC
- Lay Pika's eggs
- What is Hill Hold Control
- What is the definition of MPA
- When did the newspapers go online?
- How can we live without a condom?
- What is the best advertising slogan
- How kind are you to strangers
- Why are 1D fans still a thing
- How many people see colored dreams
- Russia has just effectively annexed Syria
- Why does the EU membership fee vary
- Is life just an organized mess
- Is it possible to buy bitcoin futures?
- Are thoughts, feelings and body connected to each other