What is a Parama Anu
Paramanu (Sanskrit: परमाणु paramāṇu m. u. n.) an infinitely (Parama) small part, atom (Anu); an infinitely small part of time; 1/8 of a mora (matra).
Different spellings for Paramanu
Sanskrit words are written in Devanagari in India. In order for Europeans to be able to read this, Devanagari is transcribed into Roman script. There are various conventions on how Devanagari can be transcribed into Roman script. Paramanu in Devanagari is written "परमाणु", in IAST scientific transcription with diacritical marks "paramāṇu", in Harvard-Kyoto transcription "paramANu", in Velthuis transcription "paramaa". nu ", in the modern Internet Itrans transcription" paramANu ".
Video on the topic of Paramanu
Paramanu is a Sanskrit word. Sanskrit is the language of yoga. Here is a lecture on yoga, meditation and spirituality
Similar Sanskrit words like Paramanu
Summary German Sanskrit - Sanskrit German
- German an infinitely small part, Atom. Sanskrit Paramanu
- Sanskrit Paramanu German an infinitely small part, atom.
- Can you write articles about a friend
- Where is the second half of Kurama
- How do carbon and carbon dioxide differ?
- How can I earn money with paintings
- What are you hiding under your bed
- Why not wear a bra
- Are credit cards widely used in Belgium
- What is the ideal diet for Gerd
- Where is Ahmednagar
- What are the Germans very aware of
- What is the re-establishment of an economy
- What kind of pasta do you like
- Why we can't eat expired Mysore Pak
- How can we invest in international exchanges
- What do you think of Selena Gomez
- What is a flake in cooking
- What are administrative skills
- How connected are ego and success
- Should nasal spray sting
- Should I stop playing the violin?
- What's the best senior app
- How long does cognitive behavioral therapy last
- Where is Voyager 2 right now
- Which is used for modulation and demodulation