Twins can have different fathers
Can twins have different fathers?
When twins are born, many ask themselves whether dizygoti twins can have two fathers. Is that even possible? “Adviser to the first time with twins
“Adviser to the first time with twins
1. Two-parted twins with different skin colors
Of course, one would never doubt that twins, or even identical twins, have the same father, because after all, they are children who are born a few minutes in a row. Therefore, for a long time it was absolutely certain that twins always had to descend from the same father. Then, however, there was the case that twins were born in England, one white and the other black. Of course you were amazed at first and then asked yourself how this could even be possible. Since then, there have been four more cases of identical twins from two different fathers." More information
2. Can twins have two fathers?
Now, of course, one wonders how this is even possible. In the case of dizygotic twins, although two egg cells mature at the same time, this does not necessarily mean that they are also fertilized at the same time. So it is quite possible that the twins were conceived a few days apart and that the twins' parents consist of two fathers. E.in Gemini, who was later conceived, has a few days less development time. So it is not necessarily the case that twins automatically have the same father. Although this is difficult to imagine, it is absolutely scientifically understandable." More information
3. Heteropaternal superfecation
Experts call this phenomenon Heteropaternal superfecation. Only a handful of such cases are really known. There are certainly many more half-siblings among twins in the world. In the case of dizygoti twins it is not so noticeable after all. Unless, of course, the children are of different skin colors. One thing is certain, however, the mother's DNA is the same in every twin." More information
Either way, it is a miracle for all parents with twins that they have twins. When the pregnancy is over and healthy children have been born, the relief is great. If there is also the special case that dizygoti twins have two different fathers, a paternity test can also be carried out to find out whether it is really me or whether the little ones look very dissimilar.
4. Advisor to twins
More interesting articles
Photo credits: © JenkoAtaman - Fotolia.com
- What does cuvee mean in wines
- Why is Black Panther a varied film
- How tall do palm trees grow
- Can be loyal to Trump
- Why are Fortnite and Minecraft so good
- Has anyone won the Game of Thrones?
- What are examples of competitive benchmarking
- Which companies in India are using Mongodb
- What do INTJs find most appealing
- Singularity University is well worth a visit
- Why is my sister getting angry
- What is the best home workout for women
- Who made the movie Avengers Infinity War
- Why do people say they break their legs?
- Magpies are dangerous
- Is curriculum for goals equal to Neet Jipmer
- Can aquatic animals breathe oxygen in water
- Does the earth have an official name
- Why was Goddess Durga created
- You can kiss in Dubai hotels
- Why can't we find a black hole
- Is art good for the 12th or not
- What's your favorite Star Trek theory
- What is color blind racism