Who are the legends of tennis history
Paes: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are real tennis legends
Leander Paes, former world number 1 in doubles, says he has "enormous respect" for Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, as he finds it impressive how they keep finding ways to reinvent their careers.
39-year-old Federer, 34-year-old Nadal and 33-year-old Djokovic are still donating the game as there has been no Grand Slam champion outside of the big three since Stan Wawrinka won the US Open in 2016.
"Roger Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, these three have managed to extend their careers so nicely. They have reinvented themselves several times, including in the singles sector. I have great respect for all these athletes because they stand the test of time passed and reinvented themselves over and over again, "Paes told Sportskeeda.
According to Paes, Djokovic, Nadal and Federer are the "real legends of the game"
"The real legends of the sport can stand the test of time by reinventing themselves," said Paes. "Lots of people can win a tournament once, lots of people can be lucky and win a Grand Slam once, but when you have real legends, real top performers like Roger Federer, Djokovic, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Navratilova, Hingis.
"In the meantime, 17-time Grand Slam champion Djokovic is preparing for his upcoming US Open campaign as he is the top favorite to win everything at the tournament. 20-time Grand Slam record champion Federer and 19-time Grand Slam champion Nadal will not play at this year's US Open.
Djokovic was concerned about playing the US Open but eventually decided to play. "I'm happy to confirm that I will be competing in the Cincinnati and US Open this year," said Djokovic in an announcement on his website.
“It was not an easy decision to meet with all the obstacles and challenges on many sides, but the prospect of going back to the start makes me very excited. "During my career, I have played some of my best games at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
“I know it will be very different this time around with all of the protocols and security measures being put in place to protect players and people in New York. "Nevertheless, I trained hard with my team and got my body in shape so that I can adapt to new conditions.
"I've done all of the research to make sure I'm fully recovered and ready to get back on the court to play my best tennis."
- Who is Baring Bank's Stakeholder
- What is the richest city in Armenia
- Will be getting married to Popatlal this year
- England is too crowded
- Car paint protection is worth it
- How good is the app building unit
- Which atom came first in the universe?
- Is Everclear the strongest alcohol
- What are the main criticisms of postmodernism
- How many people use an ergonomic chair
- What is the 31st spinal nerve
- Why is a gynecologist important
- What does apple cider vinegar help with
- What is the French word for duck?
- Are baked goods easy to digest
- What's wrong with being a stripper
- Can you define marketing creatively
- When should I update the Mac software?
- How much does Amazon Prime cost
- Were there Muslims in the SS
- What exactly happens in Oculus
- Ear mites could kill a kitten
- What is a gentle coup
- How does a telegram channel make money