How is the GED rated
To pass the GED test, you must have a minimum of 145 points on each section of the test, and you must pass each section of the test to earn your GED diploma.
If you get a score, congratulate yourself: you did better than at least 40 percent of today's high school graduates, and you are now a graduate of the largest virtual school in the country. And if your marks are between 165 and 174, you have reached the GED College Ready Level. If your grades are even higher, between 175 and 200, you have reached the high GED College Ready + credit level.
Be aware that some colleges may require higher scores than the minimum score. If you would like to apply for a secondary school or another form of further education, inquire at the admissions office about the minimum requirements for admission.
The correct answers to the GED test can be worth one, two or more points, depending on the subject and the level of difficulty. The extended answer (also known as the essay) is assessed separately. However, the extended answer is only part of the Reasoning through Language Arts test. You must collect at least 145 points in each test section.
For the most up-to-date details on the assessment for each section of the GED test, see the GED Testing Service
Since you won't lose points for wrong answers, make sure you answer all of the points in each test. After all, a guessed answer can earn you a point. If you leave an answer blank, you will only get a zero.
- To solve the most difficult Sudoku puzzles, you have to guess
- Who is the author of Ashtadhyayi
- Where can you find creative writing tips
- How does DirectX work in games
- Who is Osama bin Laden's father
- Can we eat eggs under homeopathic treatment?
- What makes Allahabad different from other cities
- What's your weird party trick
- How would you describe pure consciousness
- What is insanity
- What advantage does Aurora have over RDS?
- How do I make a rocket ship
- When not to buy from Amazon
- Why do you love your favorite band
- What are some creative ad placements
- Does graviton exist in normal particles
- How did you cure your ideopathic gastritis
- How is the ticket booking in the IRCTC
- What are engineers tired of explaining
- What percentage of hotel reservations are overbookings
- What's your favorite grocery voucher app
- Can you profile me psychologically
- Is Gerard Way dead
- What is common sense affected by?