What happens when you open chakras
7 opening chakras and using chakra colors correctly: Instructions
The 7 chakras we cannot see with the naked eye.
At the same time, they have proven effects on our body. You can imagine your 7 chakras as a subtle energy system in your body. They are your energetic control center.
If you put our body under a magnifying glass, we see that our cells are in constant exchange.
The atoms just buzz around.
The whirling around of the atoms provides energy.
So, viewed microscopically, we only consist of energy!
What are chakras?
This whirling around of the atoms provides energy in our body and creates a pulsating electromagnetic field around our body that shimmers like a rainbow.
It is also called an aura.
It surrounds us and at the same time interacts with the energy in our body.
This exchange of energy happens through concentrated spiral movements at certain points or centers in the body.
In yoga these spiral energy centers are called chakras.
The word chakra comes from Sanskrit and means “wheel” or “circle of light”.
The 7 chakras and their connection to body, mind and soul
The 7 Chakras in your body run from the beginning of your spine up to the top of your head.
There are many more chakras than the 7 chakras. Vedic scriptures speak of over 100,000 chakras.
Our chakras interact on a physical level with our hormonal glands and our lymphatic system.
At first this sounds like something out of a Star Trek movie, but it has now been scientifically proven that our state of health is also regulated by the chakras.
Dr. Joe Dispenza, bestselling author and recognized neuroscientist, refers to chakras as Energy centers of the body and has developed a meditation with which you can bring your energy centers, i.e. your chakras, into balance and thus also the energy around your body.
In our Mindvalley Podcast with Dr. Joe Dispenza you can learn more about the power of your energy centers and how you can reprogram your body.
The 7 chakras in everyday life: the control center between you and the world
When a chakra absorbs, integrates and releases energy, it affects all chakras.
All of our chakras are connected to one another as if in a system.
We generate an energy field through our chakras that can be clearly perceived, even if we cannot see it.
You have probably already had the experience that you immediately feel uncomfortable when you meet someone for the first time, even though you don't even know them.
You might even think, "He / she has some strange energy."
This is because your chakras vibrate differently than the person you noticed uncomfortably.
Your energy fields do not result in resonance, but dissonance, i.e. a discrepancy.
It's different with people or things we like. When we are near harmonious energy fields, we feel good.
Why harmonizing your chakras is important
Since your chakras influence your body, it is important to know how to harmonize them and bring them into balance.
We all have certain behavior patterns that we repeatedly evoke and illnesses or ailments that seem almost typical to us.
Maybe you are prone to headaches.
Some others deal with a common cold.
You can also influence these characteristics of your body by dealing with your energy centers and bringing them into harmony.
This is how you can open your 7 chakras
In order to understand how you can open your chakras, it is fundamental to understand that working with the chakras is consciousness work. That is, chakras are never really closed or open because they are constantly channeling energy.
Opening the chakras actually means opening the consciousness.
When working with the chakras, we direct our attention to our 7 energy centers and identify the contents and topics that impair the function of the chakra.
Do you consciously connect with yours 7 chakras - for example in one 7 chakras Meditation - you can find out which life issues you want to attract attention right now.
Chakras and mudras
Some of you may know mudras from your yoga class and associate it with bringing your fingers together in a certain position.
Mudras are just that: a posture, a gesture, a certain expression that we use to bring body and mind into harmony.
They go beyond certain hand positions. In this way we can also form mental or physical mudras.
There are also certain mudras to harmonize our chakras.
Chakras and mantras
A certain mantra is assigned to each chakra that can be singed, spoken or repeated in the mind in order to harmonize the corresponding chakra.
The word mantra comes from Sanskrit and means “protection of the mind”.
Chakras and gemstones
You can also harmonize your chakras with the help of precious stones.
It is assumed that gemstones also have a certain vibration and that this literally causes the corresponding chakra to vibrate when placed on them.
Each chakra resonates with a specific gemstone.
The 7 most important chakras at a glance
First Chakra: Root Chakra (Muladhara)
The root chakra is associated with the element earth and represents security, basic needs, the basis of life, life force, grounding, basic trust.
Properties of the root chakra
- Meaning: Mula means "root" and Dhara means "preserving, supporting".
- Location: The root chakra sits in the pelvic floor between the tailbone, perineum and anus.
- Red color
- Gemstone: hematite, onyx, smoky quartz, emerald (calming effect)
- Mantra: LAM
Blocked or unbalanced root chakra
With an overactive root chakra, you feel nervous, fluttering, you may even have states of fear or a feeling of panic, even though there is no external alarm. Physically, this can manifest itself as back pain, digestive problems, or discomfort in your sexual organs.
If your root chakra is very inactive, you feel listless and listless, you have fears or worries.
Balancing the root chakra
- You can place an emerald on your root chakra - or just imagine an emerald if you don't have one on hand - and consciously tune in to its calming effect.
- Do yoga exercises that incorporate the mula bandha. They help you ground yourself.
- Meditate and look inwardly at the tip of your nose, the sense organ to which the root chakra is assigned.
- Mentally chant or repeat LAM, the mantra of the root chakra.
Second chakra: sacral chakra (Svadhishthana)
The sacral chakra is assigned to the element water and stands for zest for life, creativity, sexuality.
Properties of the sacral chakra
- Meaning: Sva means “one's own”, Adhisthana “the apartment, the place of residence”.
- Location: lower abdomen, a few centimeters below the navel
- Color orange
- Gemstone: tiger's eye, sunstone, carnelian, amber, honey calicite
- Mantra: VAM
Blocked or unbalanced sakaral chakra
Addictions are often caused by an overstimulated sacral chakra. An overactive sacral chakra can also manifest itself in hormonal disorders, obesity and a feeling of restlessness.
If our sacral chakra is underactive, we lack the joy of life and it is difficult for us to enjoy the moment and life.
Balancing the sacral chakra
- You can put a gem on yourself and connect with your sacral chakra in meditation to harmonize it.
- Since the element water is assigned to the sacral chakra, drink water and literally and figuratively get your fluid balance moving again.
- Do yoga exercises that have flowing elements.
- In general: do things that get you into your flow.
Third chakra: umbilical chakra or solar plexus (manipura)
The solar plexus is associated with the element fire and stands for self-worth, gut feeling, beliefs, intellect, and will.
Properties of the umbilical chakra or solar plexus
- Meaning: Mani means “precious stone, jewel”, Pura means “lake, flood”.
- Location: It unfolds upward from the navel to the sternum.
- Color yellow
- Gemstone: jasper, pyrite, citrine, yellow tourmaline, yellow topaz, blue sapphire (calming effect)
- Mantra: RAM
Blocked or unbalanced solar plexus
If your solar plexus is overactive, it can manifest itself in the behavior of wanting to control everything, boiling anger, a lack of compassion. On a physical level, this can affect your pancreas, liver, and kidneys.
If it is underactive, we feel introverted to insecure and needy.
Balancing the navel chakra
- Here, too, you can put a gemstone on and visualize your solar plexus swinging in harmony.
- Open your heart in meditation and connect with compassion and love.
Fourth Chakra: Heart Chakra (Anahata)
The heart chakra is assigned to the element air and stands for love, harmony, peace, devotion, compassion. The heart chakra lies exactly in the middle of the 7 chakras and connects the lower with the upper chakras.
Properties of the heart chakra
- Meaning: Anahata means “undamaged”.
- Location: In the middle of the chest
- Color: light green
- Gemstone: rose quartz, aventurine, emerald, jade, peridot
- Mantra: YAM
Blocked or unbalanced heart chakra
Blocked or unbalanced heart chakra
When our heart chakra is overactive, we forget ourselves and sacrifice ourselves for others, putting the needs of others before our own. Physically, this can be expressed in palpitations up to a racing heart or heartburn.
If your heart chakra is underactive, you have difficulty feeling close to other people. Physically, this can show up in low blood pressure.
Balancing the heart chakra
- Get in touch with your heart through meditation and send yourself compassion and love.
- Do something good for yourself, something that relaxes you and connects you with you again.
Fifth chakra: throat or larynx chakra (Vishuddha)
The larynx chakra is assigned to the element ether. It stands for communication, kindness, self-expression, higher truth, connection between the universe and the body.
Properties of the larynx chakra
- Meaning: Vishuddha means “wheel of purity”.
- Location: On the larynx, starting from the heart and ascending to the third eye
- Color: light blue
- Gemstone: aquamarine, turquoise, sodalite
- Mantra: HAM
Blocked or unbalanced larynx chakra
When your larynx chakra is overactive, you feel like you have to try very hard to be heard. Physical symptoms can include a sore throat, sore throat, or dental problems.
If you've ignored your opinion, or perhaps because you've experienced a lot of rejection, your larynx chakra may be underactive. Often we then have physical symptoms such as indigestion because we symbolically swallow our words and they are digested as unexplained energy in our navel chakra.
Balancing the larynx chakra
- With a very simple exercise you can gain more awareness in dealing with your larynx chakra and your expression. Before you say anything, ask yourself if it is true, necessary and loving is.
- Practice expressing your feelings and truths for yourself, too.
Sixth Chakra: Third Eye Chakra or Third Eye (Ajna)
The third eye chakra is assigned to the element time and symbolizes unlimited wisdom, fantasy, expression of the soul, intuition.
Properties of the third eye chakra
- Meaning: Pure awareness of perception, the perceiver, beyond wisdom.
- Location: Between the eyebrows, it shines from your mouth up into the top of your skull.
- Color: indigo blue
- Gemstone: amethyst, lapiz lazuli, fluoride, iolite
- Mantra: AUM
Blocked or unbalanced third eye chakra
The brow chakra perceives frequencies of the universe and often translates them for you in the form of intuition. If this makes you feel overwhelmed or confused, it is possible that your third eye chakra is overactive. However, this is very rarely the case.
Most people have very low levels of activity in the third eye chakra. This is also due to the fact that our society relies more on numbers, data and facts than on intuition. We have learned to shut down this chakra.
On a physical level, symptoms such as headache or sinus infections can appear.
Balancing the third eye chakra
- If you find yourself overwhelmed by sensory input, it is good to get back on the ground. Walk barefoot across grass and actively connect with nature.
Seventh chakra: Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
The crown chakra is assigned to the element of space and stands for perfection, divine determination, spirituality.
Properties of the third eye chakra
- Meaning: Sahasra means “thousand”, Ara “spokes” or thousand-petalled lotus.
- Location: At the top of the head, it radiates from the frontal chakra upwards to over the top of your head.
- Color: purple / white
- Gemstone: rock crystal, amethyst, moonstone
- Mantra: OM
Blocked or unbalanced crown chakra
You cannot have an overactive crown chakra.
The crown chakra is the seat of the universal energy. If it were overactive in you, you would not exist in the physical world as a body. As with the third eye chakra, the crown chakra is underdeveloped in most people.
Balancing the crown chakra
- You regulate your crown chakra indirectly through the regulation of the other chakras.
- Seeking the foresight, climbing a mountain, bowing to life and other living beings, are rituals that can strengthen your awareness of the connection to life.
Did you pay enough attention to your mind?
Many of us are driven by our thoughts. We make most of our decisions based on logic and critical thinking.
However, logic and critical thinking are not always the best options. When we apply them we believe that there is not enough and we see ourselves competing with everyone.
This is the path to anxiety, depression, and self-destruction.
But when you switch to a spiritual lifestyle, you see the truth - that the universe is kind and full. You understand that there is more than enough around us.
Your life is filled with joy and light. You realize that there are incredible opportunities everywhere.
Opting for a spiritual lifestyle can really improve your life.
When you're ready to pay more attention to your mind, sign up for the free masterclass from renowned energy healer Jeffrey Allens
He will show you:
✅ A simple "intuition exercise" that can help you build a stronger connection with your source and find an answer to any question.
✅ A 7-minute energy technique that you can use to remove your energy block # 1. You will immediately feel the effects and immediately notice amazing synchronicities in your life!
✅ How to live not only in the physical world but also in the spiritual world. When you live in duality, you can change every aspect of your life, be it business, love, career, health, etc.!
Sign up for the Masterclass below
Register now and take the first step into a perfect and balanced life!
- Are conservatives suppressed on college campuses?
- Can I be homeschooled this year
- Does the Candida Diet Really Work
- Is 19 too old to start smoking
- What is bitcoin money
- Who is the most beautiful doctor
- What is a LV panel
- Hibernate raccoons during harsh Canadian winters
- Are Jada Nano Metalfigs easy to collect
- What are some great white paper examples
- How is TikTok different from Vine
- What is a windshield made of
- Celebrities read all of their Instagram comments
- Most Muslims are Asians
- What is walls io
- Is a wider tire bad for the transmission?
- Is Korg Krome 88 good for composing
- How can you make millions
- Can the judgment come after the issuance
- Where does molasses come from
- What language do they speak in Ethiopia
- Fast charging can damage the battery of my smartphone
- Where is Muzaffarpur
- In medical terms, what is filled with pus