With open interest in options trading
Open positions definition
CFDs are complex instruments and, because of the leverage they provide, there is a high risk of losing money quickly.71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Options and turbo certificates are complex financial instruments and come with a high risk of losing money quickly. Losses can occur extremely quickly.
For professional clients, losses can exceed their deposits.
CFD accounts are operated by IG Markets Ltd. provided; CFD, option and derivative accounts are provided by IG Europe GmbH. IG is a reference to IG Markets Ltd., depending on the context. (a company based in England and Wales under the Financial Conduct Authority register number 195355 with a registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA) and IG Europe GmbH (a company based in the Federal Republic of Germany and registered in the Frankfurt Commercial Register under the number HRB 115624 with headquarters at Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany). IG Markets Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 195355). IG Europe GmbH is supervised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin register number 148759) and the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The information on this website is not directed to residents of the United States, Belgium or any particular country outside of Germany and is not intended for disclosure to or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction in which such disclosure or use would violate any local law or regulation.
CAC 40® is a registered trademark of Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries. Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries own all (intellectual) property rights in relation to the index. The product is sold by Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries, and are in no way involved in its issue or offer. Euronext N.V. and its subsidiaries disclaim all liability for inaccuracies in the data on which the index is based, for errors, errors or omissions in the calculation and / or dissemination of the index or for the manner in which the liability in connection with the issue and the offer of the index applies.
- Are lithium-ion jump starters reliable
- What is meant by EIGRP and OSPF
- Why YouTubers need Patreon support
- Where can I learn Blender for free
- Are the faculties at NIT Durgapur good?
- How many current states are there in India
- Is Binance Coin a good investment
- Augmented Reality API for Android
- What is the optimal temperature on earth
- All countries are represented by a mafia
- What is a jet engine
- How can I overcome my overwhelming depression
- Are bathroom fans meant to disguise smells?
- What number is divisible by 79?
- How do I find commands in Ubuntu
- How do I have friends in WeChat
- How can we replace all wasteful packaging
- What is the spring water
- What is a change in shift
- Why do veins have thin walls?
- What is Volume H.
- Is perfection a perception
- What is a huge fund
- Why are guns dangerous?