How do I cook camels
Baked, stuffed camel
On the shoppinglist
- Any mass of dry firewood
- 200 plover eggs
- 20 carp (two pounders)
- 500 dates
- 4 bustards (plucked and cleaned)
- 2 sheep
- 1 camel (large)
- Enough doum palm leaves to wrap around the camel
- to pick up stuffed camel. Now burn the sea of flames down to a layer of glowing coals about 1 m deep.
- Harden 200 plover eggs separately. Stuff the scaled carp with peeled eggs and 500 dates.
- Fill the finely seasoned, plucked and cleaned 4 bustards with the stuffed carp.
- Fill the two sheep with the stuffed bustards.
- Then fill the big camel with the stuffed sheep. Singe the camel briefly, then wrap it with Doum palm leaves and bury it in the embers. Bake continuously for 2 days.
- Tips, food, decor & tricks:
- Bring long grain rice to the table for 400 guests
- Number of accesses:6685
- This is how the recipe arrives infoclose
Wow, looks good!
I will cook it again!
Is not mine!
The editors currently recommend these topics
Helpful videos on the recipe
All about cooking
Current user search for Baked, Stuffed Camel
- Which restaurants do not accept credit cards
- Is art good for the 12th or not
- Is Skyrim worth it
- Why was the tree of life forbidden?
- Is Barcelona's midfield now the weakest link
- Where can I get Python resources from
- When should I start taking Protienpraeparaten?
- Creativity is the ultimate measure of intelligence
- What happened to Palm Inc
- What are some examples of genetic error
- Comcast offers 5G Home Internet
- How do we program AI
- What can you do to fight flooding?
- What's the worst metal subgenre
- Why does LastPass sometimes not work
- What creates workplace politics
- Why can't we make concrete with silt
- How is President Trump?
- What is the full form of CC
- What is the gradient algorithm
- Which is better wired or wireless headphones
- Was there serfdom outside of Europe?
- How can I write an effective assignment
- Should we teach children in Bible schools