Why does someone kill wrongly
Fallacies About Suicide
Not correct: Anyone who speaks of suicide doesn't do it.
Correct: 80% of people who commit suicide announce it in advance and thus give those around them a chance to help them.
Not correct: If you really want to kill yourself, there is no stopping it.
Correct: Most suicides are committed in the context of crises. Appropriate crisis management can prevent suicide.
Not correct: Anyone who thinks of suicide does not necessarily want to commit suicide.
Correct: Most people who think about suicide vacillate between wanting to live and wanting to die; they “play with death” and they leave it to others to save them. Hardly anyone takes their own life without revealing their feelings to another.
Not correct: Attempting suicide is just blackmail.
Correct: Undoubtedly, attempting suicide will put the environment under great pressure. However, this is often only an indication of how great the distress of the person concerned is.
Not correct: Suicide occurs more often among the rich or - conversely - almost exclusively among the poor.
Correct:Suicide is not a problem for the rich or the poor. It occurs equally in all strata of the population.
Not correct: Suicide is hereditary - a "family evil" so to speak.
Correct: He is not hereditary, but an individual appearance.
Not correct: Everyone who commits or wants to commit suicide is mentally ill, that is, crazy.
Correct: A suicidal person is extremely unhappy, but not necessarily mentally ill. However, thoughts of suicide can often appear as a symptom of depression or other mental illnesses.
Not correct: Most suicides occur around Christmas and New Year, as well as on gray November days.
Correct: A significant peak in early summer and a smaller peak in late autumn have been demonstrated in the suicide frequency. After the holidays, however, there is a certain accumulation of crises.
Not correct: When you ask someone about suicidal thoughts, you first get them to think about killing themselves.
Correct: The possibility of discussing suicidal thoughts with someone usually brings great relief for those affected.
The rule is: Talking about it can save lives!
- Will Litecoin mining be profitable in 2018
- What are some good films for life
- Are you ready to improve your career
- What are wages without wages
- How did you lie to yourself
- How much sex do you have
- Psychopaths suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Why did my laptop screen turn red
- Who was Theudas in the Bible
- Have you passed the USMLE exam?
- Why are teenagers so obsessed with love?
- How do I ridicule atheists 1
- Can Android applications run under Linux?
- You can drink beer while taking diclofenac
- Which films could not be made today?
- How did Elon Musk get so smart
- Where can I watch TV series online
- Is Soylent healthy for children
- Is Istanbul near Ankara
- Why the world is so wrong
- How did Punjabi music become more popular?
- What is Bower npm used for
- You can freeze local carrots