What is your understanding of responsibility
Our understanding - living responsibility
We take responsibility for society and the environment.
As a leading European telecommunications provider, we also want to be a pioneer when it comes to sustainability. We undertake to act responsibly along our entire value chain and make our contribution to solving ecological, economic and social challenges.
Digitization is changing our society. We accompany this change, simplify people's lives and enrich them. With intelligent products and services such as smart home solutions, we enable our customers to save energy and conserve resources. We protect your data from unauthorized access with the highest security standards.
All people, regardless of age, origin or education, should have the opportunity to participate in the digital society. Media literacy is an important key here. That is why we are committed to various projects and initiatives to enable children, adolescents and adults up to senior age to use new technologies competently and safely.
We also live responsibility within our company. With highly efficient data centers, for example, we are reducing our electricity consumption and thus protecting the climate. We support our suppliers in partnership to operate more sustainably and carefully check whether human rights are being observed.
Our employees are the basis of our success. We offer you many opportunities to contribute your individual skills, develop yourself further and combine your family life with your job. This is how we strengthen our position as a trustworthy employer and secure our long-term competitiveness.
Concrete goals require concrete measures: We have set out these in our CR program. We use key performance indicators (KPIs) to check our progress.
Sustainability as an integral part of the organizational structure
We have developed an integrated governance structure in order to closely interlink the strategic management and the operational implementation of our CR strategy throughout the Group.
Overall responsibility for sustainability is anchored in the Deutsche Telekom Board of Management. The CR Board and the CR department are particularly important for the further development and implementation of the strategy.
From an organizational point of view, the Group Corporate Responsibility (GCR) CR department is part of the HR Director and forms the interface to all departments across the Group. He coordinates and controls the implementation of the CR strategy in day-to-day business, in all business areas and international companies. The CR department is advised and supported by the CR Board in CR management and in developing proposals for CR strategy.
The sustainability managers of the respective business units and national companies are responsible for the operational implementation. In order to control their tasks and learn from each other, they work intensively together in the international network for sustainability managers.
- How do I design a QR scanner
- How hard is it to crack the JEE
- How is Manipal University Jaipur doing in 2018
- Is there a vacuum in the universe
- Which superheroes had the least serious origins?
- Why did Hollywood Boulevard refuse
- What are one-dimensional signs
- What types of cancer cause nerve pain
- Why do you love WordPress
- When will Modi apply GST to fuels
- What should an ENFP learn
- Does Anki really help you learn Japanese?
- Why is it called Programs x86
- How does the RBI make guidelines
- What is 3 8
- Where is the Bogibeel Bridge?
- Can a company fully manage a community?
- What are some top pop singing exercises
- What would someone use a flamethrower for?
- What is the cure for GI cancer
- What animals laugh while eating
- The Tesla share is stopped
- What are the differences between you and
- What does the DJ training cost