What's the best mobile UX
Mobile UX Design: You should pay attention to this when optimizing your website for mobile devices
How can you make your website a pleasant experience for mobile use too? What does user experience mean for mobile devices? What design principles can you apply? You will find an answer to all of these questions in this post. Let's take a closer look at the best practices for mobile UX design!
Why Mobile UX Design at all?
Design movements like Mobile first have been trying to draw our attention towards cell phones for a long time. Most professional websites now work fine on mobile devices. Of course, conscientious designers contribute to this. But even those who run a website often use frameworks such as Bootstrap or ready-made WordPress themes. The responsive display is usually already integrated here. This saves developers a tremendous amount of time inside.
However, the use of Bootstrap, WordPress Themes & Co. carries the risk that the design is designed for desktop - and then only adapted for mobile devices.
Why is that a problem? Visitors who view your website on mobile devices have different needs that are not necessarily met by just making the website aesthetic and technical.
User experience design is based on problem solving. The starting question here is always: What problems can users have and how do we solve them? In connection with mobile devices, you should therefore pay attention to one central question: What additional problems arise when users visit your website from a mobile device?
Smartphone usage in Germany
According to Statista.com, 97.5 percent of households in Germany had one or more mobile phones in 2020. This results in a share of 80 percent of mobile Internet users: inside. Of these, 24.1 percent used a prepaid contract. An increase from 66.5 million smartphone users to 68.6 million is forecast for 2023.
Many of us use our smartphones especially on the go. The user experience is strongly influenced by external influences: It can be loud around us. We may also be on the move - our interaction with the phone is less accurate. The light influences can change rapidly between very light and very dark. The reception can change between good and bad or even break off completely. Visitors to your website may use prepaid tariffs and therefore try to avoid websites that use a lot of data volume in a short period of time.
- What organ can work without the brain
- The iPhone 7 is a great choice
- How can I clean my wooden house
- Racism was widespread in the 14th century
- How did you become a Pega developer?
- How do tasks work in Gmail
- What is the best Gaussian number generator
- Why are detergents harmful to aquatic animals?
- What is the Zoho One company
- How old is Michael Gandolfini
- Mississippi has a state income tax
- Made Timbaland Timberlands
- 5 can be a complex number
- Why does laziness happen
- Is HTML 5 a good choice nowadays
- Can Americans become Cuban citizens?
- Can a mongoose kill a black mamba?
- What really happens when dreaming lucidly?
- How do WordPress developers get customers
- What are the best apps for photography
- What does the name Joe mean
- Was Gavin Newsom an effective mayor
- What is the cure for GI cancer
- Is 13 too late to grow
- Why do people hate Tumblr taking over Yahoo
- Where did Friedrich Nietzsche die?
- What does lifestyle photography mean
- What kind of massage will help with ankylosing spondylitis
- Which microphone does Markiplier use
- Does your friend check out other girls
- How was the phone changed
- Is it Arabic What is written here
- What do albatrosses look like