Lisa von BLACKPINK has siblings
BLACKPINK: 10 Facts About Lisa!
BLACKPINK is one of the hottest bands in the K-Pop scene. Lalisa Manoban - also known as Lisa - is one of the members. KUKKSI has summarized 10 exciting facts about the singer.
Lalisa Manoban was born on March 27, 1997 in Bangkok (Thailand) and later attended a private school in Samutprakan. She also took singing lessons from two Thai singing teachers and attended a dance school. She was a huge K-Pop fan at the time and wanted to go in that direction herself. At the "YG Entertainment Audition" Lisa achieved first place. - then she was accepted as an applicant.
This is how the singer came to BLACKPINK
Lisa was a trainee at YG Entertainment - over time she started as a rapper and later became the face of the fashion brand "NONA9ON". YG Entertainment started preparing for the debut of a girl band in 2012. On June 29, 2016 it was decided that Lisa should also be there. Since then she has appeared as BLACKPINK together with Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé.
Lisa on Instagram
In 2018 Lisa launched her first fashion collection "Brightest Star in The Night Sky" with NONA9ON. Even before the official sale, most of the items were already sold out. Did you know? Lisa even tried herself as an actress! The singer was in "Get It Beauty 2017" (2017), "Real Men 300" (2018) or "Youth With You 2" (2020). And she is also extremely successful on Instagram: Lisa has more than 34 million followers on the social network. You can check her profile HERE!
10 facts about Lisa
- She was a member of the Thai dance group "We Zaa Cool" with her childhood friend BamBam from Got7.
- The singer is fluent in Thai, Korean, Japanese and English.
- Lisa is a Buddhist.
- She is an absolute morning grouch.
- Black and white are her favorite colors.
- Her favorite food is french fries.
- She likes to watch the series "Stranger Things" for her life.
- In her free time, she likes to sleep, watch YouTube videos or just dance.
- At school, she was pretty good at science, especially. Sports and math, on the other hand, were not really her thing.
- The singer always wanted to open a Thai restaurant.
- Are conference papers reviewed by experts
- How does dating feel?
- Should I end my life in China?
- How harmful is a glass of wine
- What is the Poisson distribution continuously analog
- Which Enneagram types are the friend characters
- How have printers changed since the 1990s
- There are wild camels in Arizona
- How can someone play video games online
- How do I have friends in WeChat
- How does perception make a difference
- When will the Abu Dhabi metro be operational?
- What is the product of SNGM Technologies
- Has NH3 a charge
- Is cryptopy a serious exchange
- How do I learn FEA effectively
- What is the same as unusual
- Does PSYCH K differ from hypnosis
- What is a placebo in an experiment
- What do Greeks think of Bosniaks
- How do I overcome the attention
- What start can I start in Tuticorin
- How was your startup journey
- How can you sue the city?
- How do autistic people feel?
- Is homeopathy a psychological treatment
- The Catholic Church still sells indulgences
- What is the major limitation of today's technology
- What is a wastewater operator
- How to say phrase in Korean
- How does the gambling house earn money
- What does telephony mean
- When does poisoning begin
- How are Indira Gandhi speeches given