Why is Aguero underestimated in world football
Ilkay Gündogan tested positive for the corona virus
Ilkay Gündogan has tested positive for the corona virus. It is the first infection of a German national player.
Now the first German national soccer player has also been hit: Ilkay Gündogan has tested positive for the corona virus, as his Manchester City club announced on Monday. The 29-year-old is the next in a series of stars of world football to be infected with COVID-19. He now has to go into quarantine for ten days.
"Everyone at the club wishes Ilkay a speedy recovery," said the official Manchester City statement. Gündogan himself wanted to get up first SID- Do not answer the request.
One thing is certain: his team will miss the Wolverhampton Wanderers season opener on Monday evening (9.15 p.m. in LIVETICKER). Manchester's actual start to the new season in the previous week against Aston Villa had been postponed due to City's involvement in the Champions League in August.
In addition to the game on Monday, Gündogan will definitely miss the home games on Thursday (8.45pm) in the third round of the League Cup against AFC Bournemouth and on Sunday (5.30pm) in the Premier League against Leicester City. The team had already reported two corona cases at the beginning of September: Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte.
Gündogan joins the ranks of prominent players
Gündogan had last been on the field with the selection of the DFB on September 3rd and 6th in the Nations League against Spain and Switzerland. In the 1-1 draw against the Swiss he even scored and harshly criticized his team for their mediocre performance.
With his corona finding, Gündogan joins the ranks of prominent players who have been infected in the past few weeks.
Only the Champions League finalist Paris St. Germain, trained by Thomas Tuchel, complained of numerous cases: Superstar Neymar and his teammates Mauro Icardi, Angel Di Maria, Leandro Paredes, Marquinhos and goalkeeper Keylor Navas were infected while on vacation in Ibiza, Kylian Mbappe tested positive with the French national team. Where Gündogan came into contact with the virus was initially unclear.
- What is your definition of sensuality
- Why do people like Egypt so much
- Is Taking Out A Loan In India Risky
- What does relics mean
- Why does it always hurt me
- There are different types of prana
- What is your favorite crossbreed
- What should you drink while swimming
- What are some secret tips about google
- How can I lose weight by bike
- Why did seafarers have large forearms?
- Can a student teacher suspend someone?
- What is APA referencing
- What is the science behind building muscle
- Is quantum field theory useful for engineering
- Which artist sang the song Without You
- What are your favorite VSCO filters
- What cancer means has no answer
- What is ICF construction
- What is the Mahesh Babu caste
- How are lasers used to measure temperature
- Who are the four heirs to Hogwarts
- What's wrong with Mike Pence
- Which is the most toxic compound