Who is the baddest man in the WWE
WWE: Jeff Hardy freaks out after a bad provocation
Once again, a WWE rival has provoked Jeff Hardy with the real alcohol and drug scandals of the audience favorite - but the former WWE champion also gave a clear answer on the TV show Friday Night SmackDown.
In the final segment of the show, which was obviously further influenced by the consequences of the great corona outbreak at WWE, Sheamus made a sneering "toast" to Hardy, noticeably not on site in the Performance Center, but switched on via video.
Jeff Hardy takes out anger on bartenders
Sheamus, who in this story apparently also tried to pin Hardy on an alleged alcohol ride and an accident, had a bar set up for Hardy in the ring. The mocking request: He should give up the strenuous attempts to sell himself as purified and give himself up again completely to the drunkenness - and thus at least make clear to his family, who are so often disappointed by him, what it is about (exclusive interview at SPORT1 : That's why Sheamus is a BVB fan).
Hardy reacted initially indignant, then apparently open-minded: He accepted a drink from the bartender standing in the ring - instead of drinking, he poured it over his head and then let out all his anger on the young man.
Test DAZN for free and experience WWE RAW and SmackDown live & on demand | DISPLAY
Hardy smashed a (apparently groomed) bottle over the bartender's head and gave him his finisher, the Swanton Bomb. At the end of the broadcast, he made threats to Sheamus, who was still on the scene.
AJ Styles in action again
Back at SmackDown and thus apparently free of corona worries was Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles, who attacked Matt Riddle after the opening fight - and then completed his title defense against Drew Gulak, which was also scheduled for last week.
Styles won the Phenomenal Forearm while his current main rival, Gulak's ally Daniel Bryan, was on video for commentary.
In addition to Sheamus and Bryan, Otis and Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville and Shorty G (Chad Gable) were still not there, Bray Wyatt only appeared in a video that looked back on his previous history with Universal Champion Braun Strowman.
A week and a half ago, an apparently massive outbreak of the Covid 19 virus within the WWE squad became known, and there are said to have been over ten cases. It is unknown which wrestlers are affected, only the interviewers Renee Young and Kayla Braxton and the backstage producers Adam Pearce and Jamie Noble have revealed.
The other highlights:
- At the beginning of the show, newcomer Matt Riddle was interviewed by commentator Michael Cole and asked about his trademark, the habit of fighting barefoot, among other things. Riddle said that when he was a child he chilled his feet on a winter vacation and that he still feels uncomfortable in shoes to this day - and then got into another clash with King Corbin, whom he challenged to a match.
Corbin, however, sent before John Morrison, whom Riddle defeated in a remarkable fight with a scooter. Guest commentator Corbin also got his fat off - he was pelted with one of his flip-flops by Riddle.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks were confident of achieving the historic achievement at Extreme Rules of combining all the titles of the women's division of the two main squads - Banks wants to secure Asuka's still missing RAW belt there.
With supposedly wise foresight, the two played a video beforehand that celebrated their careers - but were then finally interrupted by Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. A match between Bayley and Bliss followed, in which Cross - next challenger on Bayley's SmackDown belt - finally caused her partner to be disqualified with an attack on Bayley.
- The final match of the evening was won by Shinsuke Nakamura against Kofi Kingston from The New Day, underscoring his ambitions to take the tag team titles from Kingston and Big E together with Cesaro.
The results of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on July 3, 2020:
Matt Riddle defeats John Morrison
Intercontinental Championship: AJ Styles (c) defeats Drew Gulak
Non Title Match: Bayley defeated Alexa Bliss by disqualification
Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Kofi Kingston
- How can I get up again
- There is less wind at night
- Where did the antitrust laws come from?
- You can use fabric paint for wood
- Why do people still make paper copies
- How do I prepare the setting for the gate
- What is the difference between UNIVAC and EDVAC
- What is the definition of lifelong learning
- Half knowledge can kill any religion
- Candlepin bowling is a thing in New England
- How does Facebook manage so many users
- What are the darkest songs ever written
- Why don't you watch TV anymore
- What is the easiest tool to learn
- Where is Mike Tyson these days
- How did you get betrayed on Venmo
- Can we use bitcoins to buy things
- What do negative risk weighted assets mean?
- How does Facebook get money
- Who made autotune popular in music?
- What is the chemical name of Harpic
- Can the pseudoscience serve a useful purpose?
- What does a Site Reliability Engineer do
- What is a composer in Laravel