What is the equation of body strength
Force / forces according to Isaac Newton
What is a force What is its impact and how can it be calculated? We want to explain these questions here in our article.
If you sit on a chair, you can feel the seat on your back. The reason is that there is a force at work. This arises because we are attracted to the earth. We can sit on the chair, however, because it exerts the same force on the person sitting on it. Generally speaking, however, a force is something that changes the state of motion of an object.Show:
Effect of a force
One recognizes and describes forces based on their effects. Here are a few pointers:
- A force can change the direction of movement of a body
- A force can change the speed of a body
- Forces can deform other objects on impact, for example
- A force acts in a certain direction (keyword: vector)
Actually everyone knows forces from everyday life. Because of this, the things that have just been listed should actually be clear.
Forces: unit and formula
Forces are given in Newton [N], named after Isaac Newton, who discovered and wrote down the fundamentals of the laws of forces in the 17th century. Instead of 1N, 1kgm / s can also be used2 to be written. Example: 50 N = 50 kgm / s2. There is also a connection between the force, acceleration and mass of a body. This knowledge is also known as Newton's 2nd law.
Formula force, acceleration, mass:
- F = m * a
- "F" is the force in Newtons [N]
- "m" is the mass of the body in kilograms [kg]
- "a" is the acceleration in meters per second square [m / s2 ]
Example: The mass is m = 20kg, the acceleration is a = 10m / s2. Then the force is F = 20kg · 10m / s2 = 200N.
Who's OnlineWe have 1360 guests online
- What is your favorite devil statue
- What is reflective teaching
- Why are teachers part of a union?
- How is multithreading different in Java
- Why don't men find things
- You can make money with Inbox Dollars
- A Nomedia file is a virus
- How can I make google software
- Is the law of attraction demonic
- What are intelligent transmitters
- What is a bridge bond
- How can you improve software testing skills
- Have you ever had a mental illness?
- How is the Kenyan education
- How is Dropbox doing in 2015
- Who will be Ash's wife
- What is x if 4x 20 28
- What is the full form of IARCP
- How is it in Qatar
- How does the oil price affect Azerbaijan?
- How do you tease a girl
- Facebook is the product dead
- Why do I choose the IT branch
- Why are there so many saints
- Is Google biased towards Donald Trump
- Why does it always hurt me
- What does bharat mean
- Why are children called angels
- Capillary tubes are always cylindrical
- Can I have a career in agriculture?
- How do Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc differ?
- Which beer is better barley or wheat
- Why am I so afraid of rejection
- Can GOD be energy