How much USD is a crore rupee
Converter from the Indian rupee to the euro and vice versa
India is not only known from numerous Bollywood films, this country is also very popular with Germans as a holiday destination. This is mainly due to the fact that you will not only find beautiful beaches here, but also impressive palaces and breathtaking landscapes. Our Rupee to Euro currency converter will help you prepare for your trip. When you are out and about, we offer you the practical currency tables so that you always have an overview of the exchange rate. We wish you a great stay in India!
Indian rupee - Euro: Current exchange rate of the ECB as of May 21, 2021
With our currency converter, in addition to converting from Indian rupees to euros and by clicking the button to swap the units from euros to Indian rupees, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. In the following you will get a compact overview of the current exchange rate between Indian rupees and euros and vice versa.
1 Indian rupee (INR) equal to 0.011 euros (EUR)
1 Euro (EUR) equals 88.802 Indian Rupees (INR)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to India
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you always have all the conversions from Indian rupees to euros for daily use in your wallet.
1 rupee = 100 paises
1 EUR = 88.802 INR
1 euro = 100 cents
1 INR = 0.011 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on May 24th, 2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 24th, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 24th, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- Is FWD good in snow
- How does toothpaste make teeth whiter
- When will Modi apply GST to fuels
- Prayers alleviate our problems
- How do I reach Diu from Vadodara
- What happens when natural rubber is vulcanized
- How does a Remington 511 shoot
- Do you personally know someone named Musni?
- What if Westeros never existed
- How do I play bingo online
- Is there a vacuum in the universe
- What does LIF stand for
- How do I find another metalhead
- How do I create an email parser
- How do cytokines work
- Should people worship
- What is the structural formula for EDTA
- Can single-use medical devices be sterilized?
- Why all relationships in life are dynamic
- Should I take an advanced physics course
- What are the healthiest dairy products
- Nancy Pelosi speaks Italian
- How does cannabis affect personality
- Who is who in sustainable technology