Is there a Mission Impossible 7 movie
Comeback after 25 years: New "Mission: Impossible 7" picture finally shows the most exciting returnee of all!
Big, bigger, "Mission: Impossible". This is roughly the motto of the incessantly growing agent saga, which not only holds its level, but has recently even got better and better. While lead actor Tom Cruise tries from film to film to go one step further in terms of action (and very successfully), since the takeover of director Christopher McQuarrie, the films have also been more closely related than ever before. While the direction changed with each new mission in the past, McQuarrie now has the scepter firmly in his hand - and he's been spinning a great story on and on since “Rogue Nation”. And that will not only comprise at least two more chapters, but will also bring back many old friends.
Back in “Mission: Impossible 7” are Rebecca Ferguson as Ilsa Faust, Simon Pegg as IT man Benji, Ving Rhames as Luther and Vanessa Kirby as Alanna Mitsopolis. In addition to prominent newcomers such as Marvel stars Hayley Atwell ("Agent Carter") and Pom Klementieff ("Guardians Of The Galaxy 2"), there is also a very special comeback that almost feels like a newcomer: Because Henry Czerny is returning 25 years after "Mission: Impossible" actually back again as Eugene Kittridge! And it was from him that director McQuarrie shared a first picture:
Henry Czerny is Eugene Kittridge
If you have no idea who that - and neither Henry Czerny nor Eugene Kittridge - is supposed to be at all: Half that wild. After all, his first and so far only “Mission: Impossible” appearance was a quarter of a century ago.
›› "Mission: Impossible 1-5" as a subscription to Amazon Prime Video *
In 1996 we saw him as the then head of the IMF, who from the point of view of the hero Ethan Hunt (and the viewer) acts as an antagonist for a long time. After all, it was he who hunted Hunt because he was suspected of being a mole - before the story took another turn. What has he been up to for the past 25 years? "Mission: Impossible 7" will certainly have one or the other answer ready.
"Mission: Impossible 7": In the cinema this year?
The current theatrical release of "Mission: Impossible 7" is November 18, 2021. It remains to be seen whether the film can actually start or whether the cinemas will be open at all towards the end of the year. In the USA, the film is to be made available as a stream 45 days after its theatrical release - on Paramount's in-house platform Paramount +, which will later also find its way to Germany. You can read more about this in the following article:
The cinema time window is shrinking: "Mission: Impossible 7" & Co. are coming to Paramount +
"Mission: Impossible 8" should follow on November 3, 2022 according to the current status. Since the two films were not shot in one go as planned, Ethan Hunt's mission but one could be postponed again. It is conceivable that the film will not be released until 2023.
* The link to the Amazon offer is a so-called affiliate link. If you buy via this link, we receive a commission.
- Put Itachi Nagato into eternal genjutsu
- Could a schizophrenic person ever feel alone?
- Will Xiaomi be successful in the overseas market
- Why do companies need HRM software
- Advil soothes a spastic colon
- What is DevOps Training in Hyderabad
- Why is engineering better than science
- How do I make my armpit fairer
- What is the cure for nosebleeds
- How do bears get water
- Which is better Android Studio or Kotlin
- What is a Heroku Dyno
- Will Uber Elevate ever happen
- Are there options for enamel restoration
- What is the future about BDS students
- How do I become a freelance musician
- Is India Heaven or Hell?
- Find books on writing helpful
- Why am I paranoid about narcissists?
- How is Forward PE calculated
- What are the competitors of bidsketch com
- How many Smithsonian museums are there
- How painful is polymyalgia rheumatica
- What is an overclocked processor