When should I update the Mac software?
Update software on Mac
Use Software Update to find and install updates for macOS, built-in apps like Safari, and apps downloaded from the App Store.
Use "Software update"
- To check for updates, choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu, then click Software Update.
- If updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Alternatively, you can click "More Info" to view details about each update and select specific updates to install. You may be asked to enter the administrator password.
- If Software Update says your Mac is up to date, the version of macOS you have installed and all of its apps are also up to date. This includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime .
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps downloaded from the App Store, select "Automatically update my Mac". You will be notified when updates require you to restart your Mac. So you can always choose to install them later.
- How do you talk to total strangers
- Neutrons repel each other
- How to use taxis
- How did your childhood affect your parents?
- Toy story based on real events
- Was Steve Jobs buried, if so where
- How do photovoltaic cells generate electricity
- Why do clogged ears hurt
- Which caused similar myths all over the world
- Zombies can run
- What are the three types of courage
- The hearing loss disappears
- What is pent up anger
- Which basketball team supports Barack Obama
- Can someone kindly interpret my dream
- Has Bhagwad Geeta changed your life
- Nancy Pelosi speaks Italian
- Increasing the RAM improves the performance in laptops
- Is Bitcom legitimate
- Are psychopathic men attracted to narcissistic women?
- Boys find pubic hair unattractive in girls
- What experience have you had with the transfer of universities
- How can I easily earn money online
- How is Zbrush 2018