What's your favorite course in databases
Training and further education database
The more educated you are, the easier it is to find work. We therefore support your training and further education - provided you meet all the requirements. Find out here what training courses are available and when and how we can support you.
You are in the Austria-wide area. Select your state above to see further funding in your state.
- Training database
The AMS advanced training database is a platform on which educational institutions can publish their advanced training courses and seminars independently and free of charge. Interested persons can browse the entire range (around 55,000 courses).
For courses that are not funded by the AMS, you must contact the respective course provider yourself. Online registration is not possible here.
- Further education database with offers that can be funded by the AMS
If you are currently registered with the AMS, you can submit an online interest report for funded AMS courses.
Credentials for AMS courses
Did you find a course sponsored by the AMS in the training database that you would like to take part in? Then read through the information below and find out how you can register online.
This is how the registration works
Only people who are currently registered with the AMS can register online for a maximum of two funded AMS courses (www booking). All you have to do is enter your social security number and click the "Submit interest report" button. You can find this button directly in the course description.
A fixed acceptance for the course can only be given after it has been checked by the AMS! Your advisor will let you know in good time.
Please note: There is no legal entitlement to participate in a course.
Who pays for my course?
If your course has been approved by the AMS, the AMS will cover the course costs.
To make it easier for you to attend the course, we can offer you further subsidies (e.g. travel or childcare costs).
Videos and brochures
Videos on topics such as "It's never too late for further education", "Options after dropping out of an apprenticeship", "Studying without high school diploma" and many more can be viewed online here.
Here you can download and read brochures on the subject of “further education” free of charge - or you can get a free copy at your next BIZ!
- Are business plans really necessary in 2019?
- Which songs do you think are underestimated?
- What is the tallest mountain in space
- How good is Jewel County in Vijayawada
- What is back knee pain due to
- Which IIM will CAT 2017 carry out
- What is the Best Web Scrapping Technique
- A car's air conditioning system uses gasoline
- How does astrology connect to one's own personality?
- What is Christchurch's Call to Action
- Why is cross-contamination meat so dangerous
- Will Volkswagen electric car deals hurt Tesla?
- Are there more tautologies than contradictions
- You can return bras to Walmart
- How true is the book The Secret
- Trump speaks in his sleep
- How could dogs make people sick?
- How can you become a sysadmin overnight?
- Are there alternatives to mesospheres DCOS
- What are some cool jeep wrangler mods
- Can be reversed wet cement
- What is the iOS 13 2 jailbreak
- Why do Serbs support Ratko Mladic
- What makes a nation a customer state