How much does a 35mm lens cost
Registered: Sun May 18, 2014, 4:45 pm
Place of residence: Lower Franconia
I already have a really nice "fleet", but I still lack a focal length, 30-35mm, i.e. 50mm on full format
I have a 30mm f / 2 for my Samsung and love it, it's so wonderfully universal, and always on the Samsung.
There are many 35mm lenses for Pentax, starting with the "cheap" DA 35mm f / 2.4, that costs me 149 euros NEW without having to search for a long time. Sample images are very good, the bokeh isn't the prettiest, and it's not the fastest.
Then we have the FA 35mm AL f / 2.0, used around 260-300 euros, I like sample images very much, as well as the aperture! Is it really worth double the price?
And now for the worst of the bunch, the 35mm f / 2.8 Limited, Biggest disadvantage: If you have one, you want all of them ... I can't / won't afford that Advantage: feel, macro 1: 1, quality?
I can't find anything about the Ltd, the HD would also be a possibility, can you tell me what is worthwhile and what is not?
Last changed by StiffmasterTM on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:49 am, changed a total of 1 times.
- When did piercings become popular?
- Who is Marvel Xorn
- Why did you stop playing COD Mobile?
- How harmful is a glass of wine
- A single particle can have a state
- If A 0 is a null set
- What are loose cigarettes
- Renewable energy is a smart investment
- What would you choose money or satisfaction
- Which animal ends with the letter x?
- Why is there a marriage
- What are screen protectors made of
- Where can we get free source codes
- When will milk prices rise again?
- What is a compiler toolchain
- What is an EAN number
- One can buy goods from bookmyoffer com
- Has a hurricane ever been destroyed?
- Why did Reliance Power fail?
- What is the programming language E.
- What is conventional agriculture doing wrong 2
- How environmentally conscious are Faeroeers
- Which color goes with navy and white
- What are cybercrime and laws