How much does a male breast reduction cost?
Breast reduction in men (gynecomastia)
Gynecomastia affects 40 to 60 percent of all men
In these cases, the breast volume is increased due to the increase in glandular and adipose tissue. Being overweight can still promote the storage of fatty tissue in the male breast. As a man with overdeveloped mammary tissue, you are not alone. The predisposition to gynecomastia affects around 40 to 60 percent of all men.
Before performing a surgical breast reduction, possible hormonal causes for the gynecomastia should be ruled out. Should, after a thorough examination of the cause and after a lack of therapeutic success, a
If a surgical solution to reduce breast tissue is considered, this procedure can help increase your self-esteem.
Due to the surgical reduction, your breast looks optimally manly and flat again. At the same time, the high definition method can also be used to define and work out the chest muscles.
Expertise and innovation for optimal results
At the AesthetiCum Berlin we regularly perform procedures to reduce breast tissue in men. We are one of the first clinics in Berlin that can offer patients the PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction) method, one of the most highly developed and precise procedures for liposuction and removal of excess glandular tissue.
Due to his extensive experience, Dr. Ahrens one of the top experts for applied surgical techniques. With the PAL reliably optimal results can be achieved, whereby the healing is shorter and less complicated than with other procedures.
Dr. Ahrens basically strives for natural and convincing results with the lowest possible operational risks. Due to the persistent further development of surgical techniques, it is nowadays possible with the appropriate know-how to carry out the entire procedure for tissue reduction on the male breast using small incisions on the lower edge of the nipple with the PAL method.
While traditional surgical methods often leave long, visible scars which, even after a long time, are an unmistakable indication of a surgical intervention in the breast area, the refined PAL method only leaves minimal scars of 3-4 mm. The necessary cuts are made on the outside of the chest so that there are no awkward questions from friends at the gym or in intimate situations about your scars. The minimal scars resemble those of a mole removal.
- Can you speak in the Hindi language
- What will smartphones look like in 2050
- How to make hydrangeas bloom
- Is Thailand better off as a monarchy
- How do image sites get AdSense approval
- Who is the most successful writer
- What is the process of service design
- What types of intellectual disabilities are there
- What is the formula to find speed
- What is the most prestigious tennis tournament
- When is fear a good thing?
- What is Jio Triple Play Plan
- Which mouth freshener is healthy for students
- What was your most expensive vacation trip
- What is tonality
- How can I meet actors
- What words hurt a poor man
- How to raise an ICO
- What is 5000 divided by 1 5
- How do I learn VMware
- What is Lewis base and Broensted acid
- What are engineers tired of explaining
- Why are Apple Ads So Efficient
- Can residents of PoK apply for Indian citizenship