Who is the most successful writer
These are the 10 best paid writers in the world
What is the actual income of writers? Two globally successful authors clearly stand out in the ranking of the US magazine Forbes. These are the 10 best-paid authors between June 2016 and June 2017.
10. Danielle Steel ($ 11 million)
Danielle Steel has had a very productive time with 6 publications in the past 12 months. Her last book made it onto the New York Times bestseller list in 4 weeks.
9. E. L. James ($ 11.5 million)
E. L. James, the author of "Fifty Shates of Gray," doesn't quite match the success of her first work, but she still earned $ 11.5 million last year.
8. Paula Hawkins ($ 13M)
The British author Paula Hawkins has recently caused a sensation with her novel "The Girl on the Train". The film version was also a great success.
7.Nora Roberts ($ 14M)
Romantic queen Nora Roberts made it to number 1 on the New York Times bestseller list with her latest work "Come Sundown". With an estimated net worth of around US $ 370 million, she is one of the richest self-made women in the country.
6. John Grisham ($ 14 million)
In 2016 John Grisham already had a huge success with his "The Wistler". Also this year he is preparing to storm the bestseller lists with the thriller "Camino Island".
5. Stephen King ($ 15M)
In the past year, the King of Horror, Steven King, sold 1.9 million books of the title "End of Watch" in the USA. The long-awaited theatrical version of "It" was celebrated by fans and critics and should give King a further boost.
4. Dan Brown ($ 20M)
The author of "Da Vinci Code" had less success with the film adaptation of his novel than expected. But with his new story "Origin" he made up for it.
3. Jeff Kinney ($ 21 million)
The success of his debut "Diary of Wimpy Kid" was almost 10 years ago. However, the hype surrounding the franchise products in the series continues unchanged. In the USA he sold more than 3.2 million books.
2. James Patterson ($ 87 million)
James Patterson is the richest writer in the United States. Many of his stories have been adapted from TV. He sold about 9.5 million books in the past 12 months.
1. J. K. Rowling ($ 95 million)
The British writer J. K. Rowling has once again stormed the bestseller lists with her last novel in the Harry Potter series "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child". With their film adaptations at Universal Studios is also very successful.
Megatrend “Artificial Intelligence”: Three market leaders in the checkProfiteure of the booming industry “Artificial Intelligence - Three stocks of the AI industry with strong profit growth› read more
- Who invented the webcam?
- What technology is used in drones
- What is a YouTube Lecture
- Can be 1 + 1 1
- Why do we doubt our partner
- Why can't I trust the government
- Why do athletes train underwater
- What causes hum in an AC motor
- How much is 830 mg of salt
- Did you learn anything from ancient mythology?
- Jesus heard music
- What is your website about
- Is Bitcom legitimate
- Who is the greatest person who ever lived
- The space flows like air currents
- Should inspire entrepreneurship in the corporate world
- Today is Father's Day
- What does TASMAC actually mean
- May cause gastric acid pain
- How do they fake sex in movies
- Is it wrong to wear a vest?
- Jews killed Jesus
- Deceives someone of abuse
- What should 12 year olds do