Which oil spreads the most on the water
Baby skin care
Very dry skin and neurodermatitis
One of the most important skin problems in infancy is related to the skin's not yet fully developed barrier function: extremely dry skin. As long as insufficient amounts of skin lipids, which ensure the cohesion of the horny cells in the horny layer, are formed, the skin is more permeable and can bind water less strongly. The consequences are increased moisture loss, severe dryness, rough and cracked skin that tends to itch.
Very dry skin, like the cradle cap, can be a sign of atopic dermatitis. Neurodermatitis, also known as atopic dermatitis, usually develops after the third month of life and mainly affects children who have a hereditary predisposition to allergic diseases. It shows up in the form of red, often scaly or weeping areas of the skin, on which small blisters sometimes form that are very itchy. Initially, this eczema occurs mainly on the face on the cheeks. With increasing age, they are mainly located on the joints and extensor sides of the arms and legs as well as the crease in the neck.
Treatment: basic care and therapy
Neurodermatitis is a skin disease that requires medical treatment. It is incurable, but consistent therapy and basic skin care alleviate the symptoms and prevent them from getting worse. Depending on the condition of the skin and the degree of illness, the doctor will initiate a treatment with creams or ointments that increase the oil and moisture content of the skin.
Symptoms of atopic dermatitis:Skin care creams containing vegetable oils are best suited for skin care. You can now choose between oil-in-water (O / W) emulsions and water-in-oil (W / O) emulsions. In an O / W emulsion, oil droplets are distributed in water. This type of emulsion is popular because it is easily absorbed into the skin, is easy to apply and has a cooling effect. That is why products based on an O / W emulsion are preferred in summer. In addition, many atopic dermatitis sufferers like these properties as they provide some relief for itchy skin. W / O emulsions, on the other hand, distribute the water droplets in the oil, they are a bit more viscous in application, do not absorb into the skin as quickly and leave the skin feeling warm and greasy. This type of emulsion is often used in winter for this reason. As a rule, the W / O emulsions have a higher oil content than the O / W emulsions and are therefore particularly suitable for strengthening the skin's barrier function.
- dry, oily skin
- pale, reddish skin in places that is flaky or wet
- pronounced itching
- dark shadows under the eyes, double lower eyelid folds
- coarse fields of the affected skin areas through deep furrows
- white dermographism, d. That is, if you scratch the skin with light pressure, white lines appear
In the acute episode of illness, creams containing active ingredients are used, which also have strong anti-inflammatory and antipruritic properties.
In most children, the symptoms subside by adulthood. Around a quarter of those affected, however, suffer from irregular, sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker, atopic dermatitis attacks for their entire life.
- Why are German philosophers so insignificant these days
- How should a classical violinist dress?
- How do I calculate the current
- At what point does your fantasy end
- Was Steve Jobs buried, if so where
- Why is ethical selfishness not more popular
- What do you think of Paul Ryan
- Can GFCI replace an ungrounded outlet
- What is an open source alternative to Webex
- What do we say Pehchanna in English
- Is Apple still interested in Beats 1
- How can sound be armed
- What is the full form of SQS
- What was your happiest farewell
- Area 51 is oversubscribed
- What are the disadvantages of bhramari pranayama
- How do I cover up links in Instagram
- Is economics a topic for the Nobel Prize?
- What is the approach of TCS
- Why are crooked teeth genetic
- The 10th grade is a newcomer
- What is the longest Northern Flowing River
- Is Rey the last Skywalker
- What would artificial lungs consist of?
- How do arrays relate to pointers?
- What is pro cricket
- Can cause Ketodiaet thrush
- How are the placements in FMS BHU
- Why welding underwater is life-threatening
- What are some alternatives for Recart
- What is the full form of SQS
- What was your worst ingratitude experience