What is a skilled worker
As a small country, Luxembourg has always opened up to the outside world and, in its development, relies on its own know-how as well as that of the many cross-border commuters and foreign citizens from all over the world who work in Luxembourg.
The multicultural environment, as well as the Luxembourg school system, which enables children to speak Luxembourgish, French, German and English from an early age, means that the majority of employees speak at least three languages - a clear competitive advantage over other countries!
However, the workforce in Luxembourg is not only characterized by its multilingualism, but also, in particular, by its professional qualifications. This is proven by several studies such as the report of the World Economic Forum (WEF) from 2015.
According to this report, which ranks 124 countries in terms of the skills level of the workforce, Luxembourg ranks first in terms of the share of highly skilled workers in the total active population. According to this, almost 60% of all workers in Luxembourg are highly qualified.
|Human Capital Index 2015||% of all employees *|
Source: World Economic Forum 2015 / ILO Statistics Definition: managers, specialists and technicians
- A fatwa is constitutional
- How do Google's machine learning algorithms work
- What are the best puzzles ever created
- What is the fastest flowing river
- Should I pursue CFA with FRM
- How is the class related to data abstraction?
- Who are the real Jews
- How long has DMT been illegal?
- Are Alaskans Canadians
- What is Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome NHS
- What is the Chinese equivalent of peonies
- What are the basics of modern cosmology
- How does a single founder hire 2
- What is the best music distribution company
- In which vehicle are 15W20 oil used?
- What is the song of the dead
- What are the advantages of roof replacement
- Who coined the term thank you?
- What is IPv6 Customer Edge Router
- Can GMOs be used in organic products?
- Does the broken heart ever connect Why?
- How can I create a currency model
- What is viral me
- What punctuation mistakes do people make in general?