Where can I find a Facebook record
Internet Request Facebook data - this is how it's done
A lot of personal data ends up in social networks within seconds: profile information, messages, posts, locations, and much more. During one day, around 300 million photos are uploaded to Facebook. There are over 32 million users in Germany alone. The company is often referred to as a real data octopus because every little detail is archived and saved - and that goes well beyond posts and photos. As a user, however, you have the option of viewing and downloading your data. In the following, we will explain how you can get your Facebook data.
Request Facebook data in the browser
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Download Facebook data via the app
The instructions are identical for iPhone and Android. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Brief instructions: Request Facebook data in the browser
- Go to Facebook using the small arrow at the top right to "Settings"(in the new Facebook design only on"Settings and privacy").
- Select the tab "Your Facebook information". There click next to"Download your information" on "Look at".
- You can now "Date range", "format", and "Media quality"or download everything at once. Another selection option results from the Deactivate the check mark next to the information categories. Then click on "Create file".
- While your data is packaged as a file, "Pending"in the tab"Available files"noted (in the new Facebook design the tab is called"Copies available").
- click on the Push notification from Facebook when the file is available for download.
- To perform the download, click on "Download".
- Confirm your identity through Enter your Facebook password and click on "Send".
- Finally choose "save file"and confirm with"OK".
Quick guide: Download Facebook data via the app
- After opening the Facebook app, tap the Three-line menu top right.
- Scroll down, select "Settings and privacy"and then again"Settings" out.
- Under "Your Facebook information"go on"Download your information".
- If necessary, deactivate individual categories that you do not want to download. Scroll down to "Date range", "format" and "Media quality"to set, then tap"Create file".
- If your data is available for download, you will receive an Push notification from Facebook. In the tab "Available files" choose "Download"and receive your collected data from Facebook.
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about celebrities
- Is Texas football back in 2019?
- Can a dog run fast
- What does engine size mean
- How can I clog a steam iron
- How can I get my depression cured?
- How do you calculate the transaction costs
- Ratio of cement concrete for residential buildings
- Which level of education is most important
- What does it mean to simplify
- How is President Trump?
- Does the universe have functions
- Why are web application firewalls needed
- Why is the present important 1
- Half knowledge can kill any religion
- Why was the ACLU created
- What if Bhagat Singh was not hanged
- What makes your life yours
- Why would anyone use Truvada
- Why is school now all about grades?
- Is cuteness associated with evolution
- Recursive function + memoization is DP
- What is the global fund
- How long is a year on earth
- How can we increase power and torque
- What do you call people who vote?
- What are the consequences of neoliberalism
- Why did Reliance Power fail?
- Just make sharp heads clear IIT
- How risky is a cabin crew job
- How corrupt is President Muhammadu Buhari
- When will Haley's Comet visit Earth again?
- What's the strangest place you've ever urinated