How do I test HTML
With these eight simple tests you can quickly check whether your site actually complies at least in principle with the requirements of the BITV for barrier-free Internet. Of course, these simple tests only represent an excerpt from the entire BITV test. But if these aspects have not already been taken into account, then it does not look good for the overall accessibility of the tested page. You will find even more possible quick tests with the W3C as so-called Easy Checks.
You can see that the editorial team also has a great responsibility for the accessibility of the content. The backend technology should support the editor in this (keyword: speaking URLs, automatic filling of the page title from the navigation point and the like). The frontent technology must provide a valid and, according to BITV, barrier-free framework. And the editorial team has the difficult task of ensuring sustainable accessibility in the content area.
- How to raise an ICO
- How do ball lightning occur
- Can ADHD become bipolar
- What is markup in web development
- What is a mabolo fruit in English
- Why are basketball rims orange
- How does gunpowder smell?
- Who were the Hyksos
- How big do French Bulldogs get
- What is the death toll for fascism
- Which songs do you think are underestimated?
- Should I end my life in China?
- The triggerfish is poisonous
- How does the automated data validation work
- Why is Severus Snape an antihero
- Why shouldn't men kill themselves
- What criminal activity happens because of poverty
- One day Facebook will own LinkedIn
- How does dextromethorphan help in curing addiction
- Which area code is 81
- If y 3 13 what is y
- What are the features of OnePlus 7
- What's the best business for jobs
- What do you think about car finance