How does Google Drive 1
Easy and secure access to all of your content
Cloud-native apps for efficient teamwork
Google Drive is seamlessly integrated with Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides, the cloud-native apps for collaborating on content in real time. No migration from existing tools is required to set up. In less than a day, your team can create and share content.
Can be integrated into existing tools and apps
More productive teams with Google's AI and search technology
Drive on any device
Drive supports all common platforms. So you can work uninterrupted in the browser, on the computer, tablet and smartphone.
Thousands of teams are already optimizing their way of working with Drive
Users prefer Drive over competing products
Source: G2.com, Inc., February 2020
You can save, share, and open your files on any smartphone, tablet, or computer. The first 15 GB of storage space is free.
Teams benefit from a secure, cloud-based platform on which they can efficiently store, share and collaborate on files.
With the powerful security functions such as protection against data loss, vault for e-discovery and archiving as well as the security center, your data is optimally protected.
- Can a bee sting kill you
- What do you think of IIN ads
- Instagram is bigger than Twitter
- Doctorate in computer science without funding
- Was Itachi a Kage level shinobi
- How is a timetable useful?
- What kind of artwork do you create
- How human hair causes environmental problems
- Why do companies need HRM software
- What famous musicians have used Gibson guitars
- Gardening how to plant Thai basil
- What are microorganisms 9
- How did communism grow
- How do I face high school
- How could Aragog speak in Harry Potter
- Who what were you in previous incarnations
- What is flammable kerosene or diesel
- What are screen protectors made of
- What is a restriction
- Why can't I increase my intelligence
- How is EEE doing at SIT Tumkur
- What is blood
- What is nuclear radiation used for?
- Does Google Cloud Platform support HIPAA compliance