What is the driving age in Canada
Federal Parliamentary Democracy (under constitutional monarchy)
independent since 1867
9,984,670 km ²
geographyCanada is a country in North America between the USA and Greenland, which consists of the rugged island regions of the Arctic in the north. The land has a total area of 9,984,670 km² and a total coastline of 202,080 km. This land mass is roughly 27.9 times the size of Germany. Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia. With 3.8 inhabitants per km² it is one of the most sparsely populated countries on earth. It is divided into numerous geographical zones on its exceptionally large area. On average it is at an altitude of 487 m above sea level.
The country has 52,455 mostly uninhabited islands. The USA is the only country directly bordering Canada. The distance between Berlin and the capital Ottawa is approximately 6,140 km.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 21, 2021
1 euro = 1.48 dollars
1 dollar = 0.68 euros
The climate in CanadaWith an extension of over 2900 km from north to south, it is difficult to make a general statement about the climate. The individual parts of the country would be too different for this. A predominantly moderate climate zone determines the weather in Canada. As everywhere in the northern hemisphere, the days in the summer months not only get warmer but also longer. The average maximum daily temperatures are between -8 and 22 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 27 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops to -17 ° C in the monthly mean at night.
Average day and night temperatures
|> French||22,0 %|
|> German||1,3 %|
|> Italian||1,3 %|
|> Spanish||1,3 %|
|> Russian||0,4 %|
|United Church of God||6,1%|
With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.929, Canada is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. The IMF also shares this classification. Taking into account purchasing power parity, it is one of the 30 richest countries in the world.
|1% urban areas:||126,511 km²|
|7% agriculture:||687,944 km²|
|38% forests:||3,811,149 km²|
|0% water surface:||891,160 km²|
|54% other areas:||5,359,067 km²|
|Road network:||1,042,300 km|
|Rail network:||77,932 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 1998|
Existing trade agreements
- How many retailers have activated Squares CardCase?
- How can I get organic brown rice
- Should I drop a depressed friend?
- Is this Higgs field model accurate
- Canadians learn Spanish
- What is the worst hotel in Guyana
- Which is the best course in SAP
- What are the difficulties with blogging
- Vizio is a top brand for HDTVs
- What is a pitcher plant
- Marketing automation is only for email
- What do mathematicians think of scientific methods
- Is Karnal safe for a girl
- Why does gravity exist on earth
- What is the significance of the debate about atheism
- What is a list of amazing books
- What song made Aaron Lewis famous
- Bathsheba Adulteress or Innocent Victim 1
- Selling organic soap is a rewarding hobby
- Why are teachers part of a union?
- Why are rockets sent into space?
- Why are web application firewalls needed
- When are the IIMs degrees awarded?
- Why are bed bugs so difficult to spot
- Is the Mozart Effect myth or real
- Why do people think the business is very risky
- How can email marketing catalyze your business
- What are some common uses of perchlorethylene
- How do most self-made millionaires come into being
- What thing hurt your heart in life
- Provided personal advice to Michael Jackson
- What is freezing fog
- How did Lego become so successful