What are the Scottish borders
Scots face a difficult choice: is a new frontier coming in Europe?
Edinburgh. No, the Sark does not look like a sublime border river. Rather lazily, it meanders through the green fields, vehicles rush over a small, stone bridge without stopping. And yet there is a border here, invisible and inconspicuous - it separates Scotland from England.
But if many people want to go north of the Sark, this invisible border will soon become a very visible border. They want to get out of the United Kingdom, away from London with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Brexit - and back to the EU.
The general election on May 6th will provide a picture of whether a majority of Scots are in favor of independence. The Scottish National Party (SNP) of Prime Minister Nicola Sturgeon is the clear favorite - they want a new referendum on the separation. She will surely get the most votes, and a pro-independence majority with the Greens is very likely.
Don't tear the country apart
But is it enough for an absolute majority?
Only then will Prime Minister Johnson have a hard time refusing a new independence referendum, according to experts. That worries people like Ami. She lives in England with her husband and three children, but works in the Scottish town of Gretna Green just across the border. “Why should we tear this apart?” She asks. “They can't be separated from each other either,” the woman in her late twenties is convinced.
- Are there possibilities for SAP CRM
- Snapchat has a good ad product
- What can RFID replace
- What are your ingredients for taco
- What should everyone know about quantitative easing?
- What does binning a distribution mean
- Which is constant happiness or misery
- TOP INSTITUTE FOR MSBI TRAINING IN BANGALORE
- America is irrelevant
- Like girls to be followed
- Can we combine 2 countries into 1?
- Are your friends conservative or liberal?
- What are the Germans very aware of
- What are some cool movie project ideas
- Why don't we call on God in science?
- What is the most complete fictional language
- What does fully nonlinear second order pde
- Why do people argue with others
- Is there a badminton club in Bihar
- Has Michelle Kwan changed something?
- Hibernate raccoons during harsh Canadian winters
- Can students apply for FTII?
- How can I stop being annoying?
- Do Business Listed Websites Really Work?