Where can I buy marshmallows in Sweden
S.choko Flipper, that's the well-known Swedish marshmallow dolphin in a delicious chocolate robe! Crisp, fluffy and soft at the same time :)
Sugar, glucose syrup, cocoa butter, water, milk powder, Gelatin, Whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, Emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), acidity regulator (E 330), aroma. May contain traces of peanuts.
Cloetta, SE 205 42 Malmo, Sweden
Energy 1715 kJ / 407 kcal, fat 12 g, of which saturated fatty acids 7.4 g, carbohydrates 69 g, of which sugar 63 g, protein 4.8 g, salt 0.14 g
You might like them too
We are happy to help!Do you have a question about the range? Are you looking for a sweety from your last vacation? Then get in touch! We can be reached Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at 030 4004-777-5, or at any time at [email protected] We reply within 24 hours on working days. Questions about the range or your order? We can be reached Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. at 030 4004-777-5 or at any time at [email protected]
Sweet couponsThe gift for the very last minute - or even carefully planned, our congenial vouchers delight every sweet heart. Put in your suitcase and give away sweet joy straight away. Buy a voucher
- What is Peter Fonda's new film
- Why is it so easy to sin?
- Why is math too difficult for mathematicians
- Is there a design in evolution
- Typography Which typefaces have nice commercial ampersands 1
- Which calendar did the Romans use?
- How amoeba breathe
- India and China get along
- In what period of time has the technology improved significantly?
- Can a supersonic boom stun a person
- What are the best female rat names
- Has anyone ever masturbated in space
- You can learn cloud computing in college
- How is angle iron cut
- What do service dogs do
- What is an API example 1
- What is the difference between game engines
- Is Poland democratic
- Why do cats gather at night
- What are the domestic advertising examples
- Atheists believe in heaven or hell
- Have Parshurama and Krishna ever met
- What's your rating of MusclePharm
- Why did my father abuse me