Can I follow a cop
Campaign for victims
racist police violence
In any case, actual evidence must be available. (Again, just having reddened eyes is not enough. However, if you smell of alcohol, this is sufficient factual evidence.)
The same applies again: You can refuse your consent: "No, I don't want that."
If a police officer would like to carry out one of the measures of a physical examination without your consent, you can make it clear again: “No, you will not do that, otherwise you will make yourself according to Section 340 of the Criminal Code the Assault in office punishable. "
A police officer is not allowed to take you to the station just because you are not cooperative. If a policeman thinks otherwise, you can also explain here: “No, you won't do that, otherwise you will make yourself acc. Section 239 of the Criminal Code the Deprivation of liberty punishable. "
- Should ESPN fire Rob Parker
- What BSP is in marketing
- What is the name of two pictures in one
- Are there reading rooms in Rajkot
- What can Superman do about kryptonite
- How is skateboarding a sport?
- Which mobile home should I never buy?
- Can I follow a cop
- Which caused similar myths all over the world
- How do artists and musicians network
- How can I plant a grapefruit tree
- What do bankers know that others don't
- How did Freud define perversion?
- Microsoft updates are free
- Do all drippers qualify for NIT
- All men want to go out with models
- Which films are playing in Berlin
- You can borrow more for your mortgage
- Who is an anonymous person
- How would a man watch a girl
- What is satsung
- What makes TVF Kruege an instant success
- Are water heaters electric or gaseous
- Can GOD be energy