A fatwa is constitutional
M.A., born 1971; Head of the project "Terrorism and Radicalization - Indicators for External Influencing Factors" and research assistant at the Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy, Beim Schlump 83, 20144 Hamburg. [email protected]
introductionEver since potential terrorist attackers from the second and third generation of Muslim migrants and young converts began to be recruited across Europe, the question of a possible connection between the religion of these people and the resulting potential for radicalization in European societies has arisen. With the emergence of jihadist-motivated terrorist violence, the risk of attacks with high numbers of victims and serious damage to property has risen sharply.
Otherworldly oriented assassins apparently take no account of their secular reference groups or of themselves - the more devastating the attack, the greater the alleged homage to the god in whose name the attack is carried out. In view of these consequences of terrorist attacks, the fight against terrorism has shifted more and more into the run-up to the actual terrorist act and is increasingly directed against Islamist currents, which serve as a basis for justifying terrorist violence.
- What does maan
- What is agro-phobia
- Why is dubstep so good
- Do you want to be Neymar?
- What is free data
- How does art capture emotions so perfectly
- Who invented the modern internal combustion engine
- What is the 31st spinal nerve
- What is Sonora CA known for
- Is heterosexuality universal
- Is Trump a threat to Russia
- What is the temperature in Delhi at the moment
- What do Taoists think of Raymond Smullyan
- How does deforestation affect plants?
- In math what is 1 out of 11
- Why is vocational training no longer valued
- Do not study detrimentally
- Who plays the main role in the film Independence Day
- What types of flex printing are there
- What is the best strategy for confidentiality
- What is Morgan Freeman's worst performance
- Have you ever been used by others?
- What is log a b 1
- Is happiness associated with karma