What exactly is SBI Exclusif
[21. May: maintenance alert; UPI not available] SBI UPI server down: Google Pay, PayTM, PhonePe and other affected users, SBI is working on finding a solution at the earliest
This story is constantly updated…. New updates will be added below ...
The original story (as of August 7th) follows:
India's UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payment system has made it incredibly easy for users to conduct transactions between banks. UPI's simplicity has led many people to start using the digital payment method on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, users with an SBI account have not been able to perform UPI transactions in the past few days. Many affected users have reached out to Twitter for a response from the bank on this issue.
While most reports suggest that UPI transactions from SBI accounts are not processed through Google Pay, it doesn't paint the whole picture. This is because UPI transactions via SBI accounts do not work with other apps in the country such as PayTM, PhonePe and BHIM UPI.
Here are some reports from affected users (1, 2, 3, 4) that were flooded on Twitter:
Click / tap to enlarge the images:
@GooglePayIndia is there a problem with registering the SBI account with Google Pay?
( Source )
I can't access my account balance or make transactions through the Google Pay app. What's a problem with the sbi server? When will everything be normal?
( Source )
Dear @PhonePe_ I tried using SBI UPI but somehow the transaction has been unsuccessful several times for 2 days. The same problem occurs with many friends with SBI UPI as well.
( Source )
Fortunately, SBI did not ignore these reports. In response to some complaints from affected users, SBI has found intermittent connectivity issues with the UPI app and a team is working to resolve the issue.
Here is the full answer from SBI via Twitter:
Dear customer, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have intermittent connection problems with our UPI app. Our team is on site to solve the problem at the earliest. We recommend that you use our other digital channels.
The bank has not indicated how long it will take to resolve the issue. Until then, SBI suggests that its users try other digital payment methods such as net banking. Now users just have to wait for the UPI services to continue as usual.
- What will the future of music be?
- Exaggerate veterinarians
- How accurate is the McDonalds Nutrition Calculator
- Who are some popular Disney speakers
- Heart disease must be treated with medication
- Is VMware better than VirtualBox
- How was your Christmas party without the narcissist
- What are the advantages of roof replacement
- Are there bees in Hawaii
- Bats will fall on people
- What does the Albanian name Dalip mean
- How were macaroni and cheese discovered?
- Can someone testify for Patanjali products
- What makes people grapple with your emotions
- Why is it so difficult to accept your mistakes?
- Why is goddess Kali Nitih called
- Can we pull oil with braces?
- What is the difference between asexual and aromantic
- How can I easily transcribe a video
- What are 5 historical facts about Morocco
- What is Bovarysm in Madame Bovary
- Who will be Ash's wife
- Is EVERYONE good for grade 9
- What is your most memorable bird of life