Is Sansa Stark a Targaryen
- Status: As Lady von Winterfell, rules the north in Jon Snow's absence
- Role: Eldest daughter of Eddard "Ned" Stark, Regent of Winterfell
- Properties: On her ordeal, she changes from naive teenager to survival artist and clever strategist.
- Famous quote: "When the snow falls and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."
- Relationships: Former fiancée of the cruel King Joffrey Baratheon, forcibly married to Tyrion Lannister and Ramsay Bolton
What a terrible ordeal for the young Sansa has already behind her: While Ned Stark's eldest daughter was still enthusiastic about becoming engaged to the heir to the throne Joffrey Baratheon, she soon had to find out how cruel he is.
Joffrey had her father beheaded before her eyes, broke off the engagement and treated her from then on like a prisoner at the court of King's Landing. Then, on the instructions of the head of the family, Tywin Lannister, Sansa was forcibly married to the diminutive Tyrion, even if he never consummated the marriage. After Joffrey's murder, Sansa has to flee: The poison was smuggled into her necklace to the wedding - without her knowledge - after all.
The opaque Petyr "Little Finger" Baelish, who had adored her mother all her life, helps her escape. Sansa even covers his murder of her aunt Lysa Arryn for this. Baelish also persuades her to marry Ramsay Bolton in order to get an opportunity to get revenge. She doesn't know yet that she's promised another cruel sadist who brutally raped her on her wedding night in front of her foster brother Theon. Nevertheless, she and Theon manage to escape with a daring jump from the Winterfell castle wall.
Sansa develops into a clever strategist
With the help of Brienne von Tarth and Podrick, the two escape the Bolton soldiers. Sansa accepts Brienne's request and signs her as her bodyguard. They flee to the Black Fortress, where, after years of separation, she can hug her half-brother Jon Schnee. Together they plan to retake Winterfell, with Sansa proving to be a clever strategist. She overcomes her hatred of Littlefinger and cooperates with him and the army from the Arryn Green Valley. It is thanks to Jon that he won the battle against the Boltons.
Sansa can finally take revenge on her former tormentor Ramsay. She watches with satisfaction as Ramsay is mauled by his own dogs. Her little finger later confides in his secret goal: he wants to climb the Iron Throne with Sansa at his side. However, she rejects him. When Jon is made the rightful ruler of Winterfell and King of Westeros, Sansa is visibly disappointed that her achievements are not being recognized.
Nevertheless, she holds the position and rules the north as Lady of Winterfell, while Jon travels to Daenerys Targaryen in Dragonstone. Sansa is overjoyed when she sees her brother Bran and her sister Arya again. She is surprised by Bran's transformation into a three-eyed raven. She also has to realize that Arya has changed a lot over the years. The once perky girl has become a strong warrior who does not accept anything from anyone.
"The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives"
The sisters quarrel when Arya finds the old message in which Sansa accused her brother Robb of high treason towards her fiancé Joffrey. The Lady von Winterfell defends herself on the grounds that she was young and was forced to do so by Cersei Lannister. Littlefinger is happy that his plan has worked and that the relationship between the sisters is threatening to break up. He indirectly advises Sansa to let Brienne kill Arya.
However, Sansa sees through his real motives and lures him into a trap in turn. She pretends to bring Arya to justice, but in truth she is putting Littlefinger on trial. She sentenced Baelish to death because of his crimes, exposed through her personal experiences and through Bran's visions. Arya carries out the sentence and cuts Littlefinger's throat with the Valyrian steel dagger.
Sansa strengthens the relationship with her siblings and admonishes with the words of her father: "When the snow falls and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."
To the character overview »
- Fitness trainers arrange to meet their customers
- What is superparamagnetic material
- Why am I not worried
- Have you ever gotten a tan
- Will a venture capitalist judge us negatively
- How do I create files from GitHub
- What does it mean to seek
- Is rationality a higher form of sensitivity
- Why is FileMaker Server so crappy
- What's the longest receipt you've seen
- How is the taste of salt described?
- How do Rhode Islanders give instructions
- What is the best paper for stencils
- Turmeric really cures ringworm
- What is circular fashion
- What happens to AppNana
- What happens when two narcissists get married
- Why does Trump trust Putin
- How do you say bridge in Bengali
- How was the ISC math 2015 exam
- How to count music bars
- Stem cell therapy helps with wrinkles
- What is a full stack marketer
- Is Pima Community College a good school