Which is the newest microprocessor
World premiere: Scientists from TU Dresden develop chemical microprocessor
In contrast to conventional processors, this does not process electrical information, but chemical information in the form of chemical concentrations.
As the TU announced, these microprocessors do not need any external control, but work fully automatically and are operated with chemical energy. The chemical circuits consist of stacked thin layers of active minerals made of special polymers that regulate the flow of matter in tiny microchannels.
The application possibilities for the chemical microprocessor are diverse: medicine, environment, process engineering and other areas in which processes are based on the processing of materials, the scientists enumerate. The first application is planned to be a system that will support analytics and medical diagnostics. "You can imagine this to be similar to a smartphone, which can use a drop of body fluid to determine immediately how the affected person is doing, which acute illnesses he has and what the next necessary measures are," said the university.
The Richter team works with the “Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden” (cfAED), which has been approved as a cluster of excellence. The aim of the cfAED is to open up new ways for the microelectronics of the future.
- Offer IIMs mass communication
- Can you pierce a dog's ear
- Is EVERYONE good for grade 9
- How does copper transport in human blood
- How are kajons and ditches similar?
- Are khaini and cigarette tobacco the same
- Which topic is rated better in UPSC
- How is motivation related to the belief system?
- Is hotspot safe for an Android phone
- How did Al Anon help you
- Who is a metallurgist
- How clever is an amoeba
- There are free calls on Jio sim
- Does the broken heart ever connect Why?
- Why was Ace One Piece so weak
- Do you think Michael Jackson molested children
- Which is the hardest type of bitumen
- What are raw materials for LED flashlights
- How does gunpowder smell?
- What are the gains as a medicine
- Why is organic waste a problem
- How to study musicology online
- Are there places where socialism is successful
- Why did Roosevelt create social security