A Nomedia file is a virus
Database of file extensions and file types
Do you ever have problems with unknown file types?
You are at the right place, we will help you solve them!
If you have gotten to this point, chances are that you have a problem with the NOMEDIA file. If you want to open your NOMEDIA file or solve any other problem with this file, read the information on this page carefully.
Information about the NOMEDIA
|Full name of the file||Manufacturer||popularity|
|Google Android OS System Format||N / A|
What is a NOMEDIA file?
A NOMEDIA file is a file that is stored on an Android mobile device or on an external memory card that is connected to an Android device. It marks its enclosing folder as no multimedia data so that the folder will not be scanned and indexed by multimedia players. NOMEDIA files have no filename prefix and are called .Nomedia.
Using NOMEDIA files helps increase performance by turning off folders that do not need to be scanned. For example, a folder with thousands of songs or pictures can be excluded. NOMEDIA files can also be used to hide ads that appear in free apps when placed in the same directory of the ad. Many Android audio and video players and picture browsers (gallery, MP3 player, video player, etc.) recognize NOMEDIA files.
NOMEDIA files can be managed by utilities such as StudioKUMA .Nomedia Manager or Nomedia.
How to open the NOMEDIA file
The most common problem when you can't open a NOMEDIA file is weird - you don't have the appropriate application installed on your device. The solution is very simple, you just have to select one (or more) programs from the list on this page and install them with which you can open NOMEDIA. After the successful installation, the computer should automatically connect the software you just installed to the NOMEDIA file, which you cannot open.
Programs that open the NOMEDIA file
Other problems with the NOMEDIA
You downloaded one of the programs and installed it successfully and you still have the problem with the NOMEDIA file? There could be several causes for this incident - we introduce a few common reasons that are responsible for the majority of issues with the NOMEDIA: files
- The NOMEDIA file that the problem relates to is damaged
- The file was not fully downloaded (please re-download the file from the same source or from the email attachment)
- In the "Windows directory" there is no corresponding connection between the NOMEDIA file and the installed program for its operation
- The file is infected with a virus or malware
- The application that is responsible for operating the NOMEDIA file does not have the necessary capacity on the PC or the necessary control elements have been installed to enable the program to start
All you have to do is enter the file extension, e.g. "pdf" or "mkv" - after clicking the button you will be redirected to the correct subpage - provided that we have this file type in our database.
- How was your startup journey
- At what age did Conor McGregor start fighting
- What makes pure mathematics pure
- Why is joining a sorority still popular?
- How reliable and good is the Sony A6000
- What is the minimum credit score
- How do I show a shooting pistol
- What is the structural formula for EDTA
- Something recently happened without your consent
- Why was Goddess Durga created
- How do I learn MongoDB thoroughly
- Is Tidal Music Quality Snake Oil
- What is the limit of net banking
- Why did the Romans attack Israel?
- Fracking causes health problems
- What is equilibrium quantity in economy
- What is real cider
- Should tip an acupuncturist
- How US sales are increasing
- Can a dog run fast
- Can the VDRL test pick up HIV
- Your bedroom could define who you are
- What is yoga philosophy
- What is Ethernet and Ethernet IP