How to buy TikTok coins
Make money with TikTok: buy coins, gifts and redeem diamonds
The wallet: what it is, what it is for and how to replenish it
In addition to viruses, challenges, and other musical compositions, TikTok is also a platform where money can be managed. For this, the social network uses its own virtual currency, which is stored in a wallet or stored Wallet. All profiles - yes, including you - are assigned a wallet in which both the coins loaded by the user and the prizes received from other people (LIVE gifts) are stored. Here you can also see the transactions that you carry out with the Diamond program - neglect what we will talk about a little further below.
Top up wallet is very simple and includes some steps via your user profile:
- Open the TikTok app and go to your user in "Me" (lower right corner).
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner and tap “Balance” in “Settings and Privacy”.
- You will see yours Wallet with a coin balance of 0 euros and a red "Reload" button. Tap on it.
- Coin purchase options are displayed.
- Choose the option that interests you and tap the price.
- A. Google play The purchase drop-down menu will open (if you are on Android) where you can choose the payment method (by tapping on it you can choose a credit or debit card, Paypal, PaySafeCar or redeem a code) or via Apps Store (if you are on iOS).
- Tap Buy (Android) or double-click the side button on your iPhone.
The price of the coins varies if you're using Android or if you're on iOS, the latter operating system where it's a little bit more expensive too Buy you. You have the pricing table to get an idea of the following differences - the bigger the package, the bigger the discount -:
|Number of coins available on Android||price||Number of coins available on iOS||price|
|70||1.09 euros||65||1.09 euros|
|350||5.49 euros||330||5.49 euros|
|1,400||21.99 euros||1,321||21.99 euros|
|3,500||54.99 euros||3,303||54.99 euros|
|7,000||109.99 euros||6,607||109.99 euros|
Once purchased, the coins cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. Remember that.
Wallet full, now what? It's time to give presents
Do you already have coins in your TikTok wallet? Then you might be wondering how to use them. This money is used to buy virtual gifts with which you can reward the people you follow for their content on the platform.
If you like what a TikToker raises, you can let them know about this type of gift. These are in the form of an emoji or sticker and the only thing you have to do to send it is Tap on gift under the video you're watching - they're always done during a live broadcast . By the way, anyone who watches the video will see your profile and know that you made a gift.
If during a Live broadcast Whenever you watch someone you follow want to top up their wallet, all you have to do is touch the gift icon and hit “buy coins”.
Diamond Program: Redeem gifts for cash
As soon as a person receives a virtual gift, it is converted into diamonds. Its value is variable (it is calculated based on several factors including the number of diamonds a user has accumulated) and it can never be bought: the only way to get it is through the gifts of the followers. In fact, the platform itself sees it as a measure of the popularity of a user's content.
With the diamond program you can exchange the accumulated diamonds Has Cash - and no, it cannot be transferred to another person. You must have accumulated a minimum of diamonds (a maximum must also be exchanged per week) in order to convert them to US dollars, which will be transferred from TikTok to the user's PayPal account. It is very important that a user's first and last name exactly match the information on their PayPal account and that verification is carried out to ensure that funds are being collected for the diamonds exchanged
To check your diamond balance and proceed with the exchange, here are some things you should do:
- Call up the TikTok app and call up your user page in the "I" symbol (lower right corner).
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner and tap “Balance” under “Settings and Privacy”.
- You will see yours Wallet and in it "LIVE Gifts". Tap this option.
- A rewards page will load where you can see the total number of diamonds earned, current diamond inventory, and cash equivalent (in dollars).
- Tap Redeem and follow the instructions to send the money to your associated PayPal account.
· Controversy with the Diamond program
While making money from the platform's program may seem easy at first glance, many content creators complain that it isn't exactly the best for it. Users often comment on how difficult it is for them to send you gifts, as this often also means upfront spending for the followers young.
Then there is the problem of Inequality in Conversion of diamonds. That is, the money that a user spends in coins is not comparable to the one who later receives another by exchanging the diamonds, to lose enough amount on the way - the "losing" is of course a way of speaking.
So much so that in the end it's not that easy to make money, which is why many prefer to continue to take advantage of sponsored collaborations. Even so, it doesn't hurt to know all of the ways you can increase your checking account with TikTok. Now you know.
- What are the CCTS Tatarstan Relationships
- How good are AdSense alternatives for making money
- How Can I Get College Credits Quickly
- Can you use clotrimazole in dogs
- Can West Point cadets be married
- How can I deodorize my sink
- How are Korean and Japanese mangas different
- Regret buying an old house
- What does innovation mean in the workplace
- Do you piss in the shower
- Hyperloop is the next big thing
- How can I get people for photo shoots
- What tourists in Illinois scream
- How many cities does Syria have
- Which work of art do you enjoy?
- How is mechanical in Nitte Meenakshi
- How good are you at writing an essay?
- Can we find pure water in villages?
- Is BB Creme Primer
- Which German universities offer robot courses?
- What are pesticides for?
- What is INS Vikrant
- How is kerosene made
- What does Demat Holding
- Why is Bulgaria not part of Romania?
- What was the fastest tsunami ever recorded
- Is ruthenium an explosive
- Why are optimists so rare
- Which RSS readers are synchronized with Google+
- What is a mabolo fruit in English
- How can I appear for an IMO
- Will Apple ever build a supercomputer?
- Is Area 51 in every Fallout game