What is a responsible parent
Anything is better for the children than parental quarreling
The argument that only parenting has to stop in order to have happy children is misleading. Parents who quarrel are a priori better than no parents at all, otherwise many children in families living together would be constantly very unhappy. Regardless of the fact that a less destructive argument between parents is always better for the children.
To portray the dispute itself as the root of all evil, in the vast majority of cases misunderstood the real cause of conflict. An allegedly conflicting parent is quickly identified who may simply not want to conform to a conventional role model (see “contentious parents are unreasonable”). In fact, the argument is usually sparked and entertained by the parent who refuses to understand and prevents communication. This will be done regularly by the parent who, firstly, can afford it and, secondly, has few valid arguments (i.e. disregarded child's best interests) for their concerns.
Those who take it seriously with the containment and avoidance of disputes, on the other hand, will reward balance and sanction confrontation, intransigence and aggression. As long as the German family and social legislation does not provide any really dispute-settling mechanisms, it is true that every parent has the duty to exercise their parental responsibility even in conflict with the other parent. In general, it is worse for children not to be able to form a close bond with a responsible parent than that the parents are at odds over responsibility sharing. See also in the section [“Science”], the double residence shows its advantages even under unfavorable circumstances.
Text as pdf
- Why have plants not developed the ability to move?
- How do real estate crowdfunding websites work
- Can I recycle my phone for cash?
- What are the disadvantages of the blackboard
- Who says dinner and who says dinner
- Why did Gandhi believe in Satyagraha
- How electricity is grounded in trains
- What are the development challenges for MSMEs
- What cancer means has no answer
- Why are some parents eligible
- What is the past tense for hurt
- What are your 4 a.m. thoughts
- What is the characteristic of angle js
- Which external monitor setting is best
- Where can I download the ALLEN test
- What is Rosman's Analysis of Structures
- What is synthetic happiness? Is it real
- Have hand drawings psychological explanations
- Does the sun have weather
- How strong is the power of the Russian military
- Sport is a kind of art
- Which song defines your teenage years
- What words hurt a poor man
- What makes a good camouflage pattern