Does the MIT offer accommodation for transfer students

Visa information

For F-1 (student) visa application:


Intensive program (20 hours per week)

* This is the full-time ESL program that you must complete in order to apply for a student visa. Lessons last 4 hours a day (morning or afternoon depending on the level)

Visa application process:

1) Fill out the registration form(Provided by your advisor)

* Make sure to include your permanent home address!

2) Send us a copy of your PASSPORT

3) PAY FIRST FEES(by bank transfer / credit card payment / online)

Registration fee

Educational resource fee

Express shipping fee (optional - if you want to organize the shipping of your I-20 yourself, you don't have to pay for it)

4) Send us a BANK DECLARATION with the following information:

$ 5,000 (for 0-3 months of study)

$ 10,000 (for 3-6 months of study)

$ 20,000 (for 6-12 months of study)

* If you have a sponsor who pays your expenses, you will need to complete the Affidavit of Support form (provided by your advisor).

A CONSULTANT will help you!

Please email [email protected] if you have not yet been in contact with us.


Your I-20 will be shipped shortly.
We can't wait to see you in New York City!

F-1 transfer students

We offer special prices for F-1 transfer students. Do you have any questions? Check out some of our FAQs or contact us at [email protected] for more information.

For more information on studying in the USA, please click here: