Which is the most useful microcontroller
Forum: PC programming C programming - useful ideas for beginners?
Hello everyone, as part of my engineering studies, we came into contact with the C programming language and are now looking for ideas that are as useful as possible for initial projects. Best for beginners, friendly, i.e. not too time-consuming and complicated, and with added value for your own productivity (keyword usefulness). Just wanted to ask around here, whether you have a few ideas in this regard or whether you can even share your own experiences. Thank you for your answers :)
Jonas wrote:> as part of my engineering degree, which area> did we come into contact with the programming languages C Windows / Linux, console / window, µcontroller? > and are now looking for the most useful ideas possible for initial projects. Something you need The easiest way to do any calculations. The parallel resistance of 2 resistors or Monte Carlo statistics. If you have windows or serial interfaces (or hardware) with you, completely new universes open up.
There should be enough material in the math lecture. - Solve a quadratic equation - Differentiate polynomials - Integrate polynomials Or something from your specialist lecture. Tips - console is easier at first - shit. on umlauts - not a lot of blah and unnecessary questions - option: transfer data via command line
Jonas wrote:> As useful> ideas as possible, useful for first projects: Calculate CRC for a data set. Is asked again and again despite the Internet. George
Post # 6644875 was deleted by a moderator.
If you are interested in C, program a simple compiler, here is an example with less than 1000 lines: https://bellard.org/otcc/ We did this during our studies for a simplified Pascal with lex and yacc, it was very interesting, and you get less than 500 lines.
Write an answer
Providing an email address is voluntary. If you would like to be automatically informed by e-mail about replies to your post, please log in.
Important rules - read first, then post!
- Use upper and lower case
- Do not insert longer source code in the text, but as a file attachment
Formatting (more information ...)
- [c] C code [/ c]
- [code] Code in other languages, ASCII drawings [/ code]
- [math] Formula in LaTeX syntax [/ math]
- [[Title]] - Link to article
- Insert reference to another post: right click on post title,
"Copy address" and paste it into the text
- How common are weeds in Jamaica
- How can I do IoT with Arduino
- Can multitasking decrease efficiency
- How has your psychology degree served you?
- What kind of artwork do you create
- Why is vocational training no longer valued
- Why can I learn English well
- Why does nobody help other people
- How Search Aggregator Websites Make Money
- Which cars have the most horsepower
- Which famous men suffered from epilepsy
- You can learn cloud computing in college
- How is credit risk measured
- How can i be your student
- Who is better Allen Iverson or Dwyane Wade
- How Small Businesses Survive in Manhattan
- Exaggerate veterinarians
- What is a Heroku Dyno
- Are dreams possibly another dimension?
- How to solve 7x 2 3x
- What kind of dog can fight bears
- Have you tried Quuu?
- There are beaches in Fort Worth, Texas
- How does durian smell
- How do you measure success in marketing
- Did John Stuart Mill prefer slavery?
- Why is LEGO such a successful company
- How does a logistics system work
- How are scientific models used
- Can someone share their article experience
- How much tax does EasyJet pay
- What is a conductor and an insulator
- Which social media tools are synced with LinkedIn
- How long have you been using Twitter?