Are prescription vicodin abusers who use hard drugs
Drug abuse Fentanyl - pain relievers with risks
Fentanyl is not just any pain reliever. Fentanyl is the strongest that pharmacies have to offer. It is used for severe tumor pain, i.e. cancer patients, rheumatism and operations in hospitals. Pharmacist Christophjacket explains how it is used:
Fentanyl is a highly effective substance, many times higher than morphine and is used to treat severe and extremely severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
The active ingredient is an artificially produced morphine. Therefore, Fentanyl also falls under the Narcotics Act and there is an obligation to provide special documentation when this pain reliever is prescribed. Fentanyl is part of the standard equipment at German pharmacies.
It is issued on a triple copy, it is also a yellow prescription. Of these three copies, one goes to the health insurance company for billing, one stays with the prescribing doctor for documentation and one at the pharmacy for documentation. According to the pharmacy operating regulations, it is even mandatory that pain plasters are in stock in the pharmacy. But to prevent misuse in the event of a break-in, for example, the narcotics are locked in a special cupboard, in a safe.Christophjacket, pharmacist
For the pharmacist jacket, fentanyl is a very important drug in the treatment of pain. Again and again, however, he feels that patients are afraid to take this drug. Under medical supervision and as prescribed by a doctor, the benefits of the drug outweigh side effects such as constipation. Like all opiates, the drug is also addictive.
It's very popular in the drug scene because it's so powerful. The abuse potential is very high with fentanyl and this abuse potential is there.Christophjacket, pharmacist
Fentanyl comes in different forms. As an infusion for anesthesia, as a pain plaster and there are lollipops that you put under your tongue.
There have been reports of deaths where children accidentally took the lollipops that were originally given to grandmothers to treat severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
In addition to relieving pain, Fentanyl is very soothing and slows breathing. An overdose can then - as probably also in the case of the pop star Prince - lead to respiratory failure.
- What are raw materials for LED flashlights
- Can a lawyer have facial hair?
- Should I continue the Google Foobar challenge
- Bullying is much less common now
- What is the difference between hypochondriasis and obsessive-compulsive disorder
- What happened to Quora's custom review queues
- Which fictional work has the greatest fandom
- How does autism affect the mind
- Who is Anita Desai
- Can the VDRL test pick up HIV
- What is team spirit
- Hand weaving is easy
- Russia and China are good friends
- Let Christian queens become Catholic saints
- What horses does the queen own?
- Why don't the Brazilians know Portuguese culture?
- Which companies need a call center
- Why isn't my iPhone 7 charging?
- What are the funniest Coursera courses
- Which website offers free professional resume formats
- What is the biggest restaurant in Venezuela
- What is the name of the male ant
- How does oligomannate help in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- How does an intestinal obstruction feel?